Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 May, 07:53
#Family is everything:)

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 May, 04:58
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
My Facebook profile pic.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:43
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana's opinion is we only move forward if ppl learn how to communicate better and figure out how to agree to disagree without anger.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.