Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 May, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
this bunch seems like a family, like minded, some back and forth☺️yes have noticed ppl respond to me sometimes, unexpected and always surprised♥️have slipped in and out of AU, but these last months have been drawn here, info i need is here, but the blessing for me are ya’ll, though know little bout finances, appreciate VK, connect more with his animals😁nana angel and Kat open my eyes wider everyday, so much more to this journey than i ever thought when i started, that i will never be the same as when i began, and i am glad i went digging down the rabbit holes, as hard as that was, needed truth for 🙏

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana would agree, I dug in rabbit holes for over 2 yrs solid day and night barely slept, and what I decided about that was this:

Nana rarely ever found a rabbit hole that did not leave me feeling like I knew the truth, that [they] had lied to us about everything and NOTHING in our history or lives was what we think.

However,

I also figured out that out of all the rabbit holes I almost NEVER came away with irrefutable proof that could be vetted in the public forum as 100% truth. While it convinced me, the written proof or validated as real and not altered pics were always just at the tips of my fingers but not attainable.

So then I had to consider, well what is it that I consider as proof?
Shown to the world by MSM?
NOT! HELL NO!
So where does that leave us?
I was back to what resonates with us.
01:08 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 May, 01:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i love you nana for being who you are, for responding with what you know in your heart, and just being a connection for me. this journey has been alone and lonely♥️ty

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 03:02
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Nana loves all of you too hun. We are all in this together.