Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 May, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think 'ghosting' is a huge issue on Twitter. They put you in a room by yourself and allow you to talk but nobody can hear/see you. Very sneaky. If you have lots of followers and getting no response, that is a real clue.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes they do that on twit wit for sure but these new sites "supposedly" are not and there is still very little communications.
09:56 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 May, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm not on many sites. I find Telegram odd because many users won't even let you comment, even if you wanted to. I've heard it is because of Telegram's inability to control bots. Most Canadians are still using Twitter, so I have to be on it to follow the Canadian discussions. I do love AU. It calms me down. LOL.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 10:09
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Yeah Nana is not a telegram fan either, NO CONVERSATIONS allowed on most of them, so guess no one can ever challenge what they are saying or ask questions to learn from it?

Nana saw more fakes there than real a well.
I only follow a couple of sites there.