Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
I felt there was some difference but you put it into perspective very well!
10:33 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM0bZerver in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 10:38
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication
I have spent a lot of time on most of them, Gab, Gettr, 107Daily, twit wit, wego, Rightonly.
Gab and Gettr are mainly what I call MSM because most of what you will see there is the same bullshit you will see on Fox news.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 May, 09:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ive come to see that these platforms are not meant for us. we are to stand outside of these and the hundreds of rabbit holes and be the lighted balance, the first ones seen, by those, who are made newly aware, by these platforms/holes, to show them that there is balanced peace that is attainable as this plays out.