Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
I am not enjoying TS because as you’ve said there is no communication. It feels sterile. I get all of these followers but no likes or retruths which I find very weird. Nothing feels connected or unifying. At least to me.
04:54 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 07:29
In response June Nelson to her Publication
I have been on it for a while now and mostly all that has been going on has just been ppl building up their followers so they can get traction. Mostly follow trains because for small accounts that is about the only way to get anything seen.