Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
08 May, 11:37
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Ancient Vedic practice. Gift from God to those ready to receive it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flying 107 @Flying107
07 May, 04:12
Where can I buy these pictures or posters? I have forgotten the name of the website.
THX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 May, 05:36
In response Flying 107 to his Publication

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
09 May, 12:03
In response Flying 107 to his Publication
greatawakeningmap.co he is my friend.

Law & Physics @physics171
07 May, 10:50
Everything is energy, has a frequency, a vibration.
Breath life and exhale what is not life force producing?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 03:19
"Rat Fish Oil" = cod liver oil - decalsifies third eye

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 June, 10:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
edgar cayce used to talk about that in his readings

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 May, 12:44
I found this !

Storm Rider @StormRider
06 May, 09:05
The mind is POWERFUL!
On bad days, when my MS symptoms are wreaking havoc on my body.
I mediate, releasing all negative energy and pain, inhaling calm to my nervous system. Within 30 minutes I am fine.
NO BIG PHARMA DRUGS NEEDED

jason Harms @Harms52
06 May, 12:50
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Watch this gentleman's story. He used cannabis oil to cure his cancer, but it also kicked his MS problems.

https://youtu.be/wj1zMnGxQ...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 May, 08:37
This is the most clear i have ever seend this map..wonder if it only became clear because we are ready. Anyways, thanks for sharing it!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 May, 07:56
Wasn't Nicola Tesla a Breatharian?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 May, 10:59

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 08:37
I am a Breatharian.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
05 May, 08:42
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏❤️

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
05 May, 07:27

Ally Oop @Ally
06 May, 11:30
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
When I was in college, my geology prof told us that at the end of every great age it came with a solar flash, he told us in such a way that I wondered if he wasn't really supposed to say that. It wasn't the first time he had hinted at something that he wasn't allowed to teach.

The sun is what is upgrading our DNA, this next solar flash is what is going to help remove the extreme polarity on this planet.

Nothing can stop what is coming is more than just a catch phrase. :)

Flying 107 @Flying107
07 May, 04:11
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
Where can I buy these pictures or posters? I have forgotten the name of the website.
THX

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 May, 07:16
Breatharians mentioned perhaps because they have the REAL secret which is to live life in the timeless NOW ...as it is the PREREQUISITE to becoming empowered by enough life force to fuel you with no sustenance whatsoever.

The now, though, is something very few individuals on the planet can say they have felt, because it is only felt by those that have totally removed themselves from the material laws governing this plane.

All laws proposed by science on this plane are based on the five senses, and all stem from the limitations of the matrix ...which serves only to diminish the true essence of a soul that, unwillingly, sells its infinite potential out.

The now is only felt by those that are back in touch with the five elements that result from connecting with the soul center once again.

✨💛✨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 May, 07:10
connected.... we are in the vibe

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 May, 06:13
💛🙂🐸Heard this about the food!

I also know and understand that Breathing techniques can help with your ascension! For example as a child, I used to play hid-n-seek a lot with the neighborhood kids. I learned quickly that in order to not be found, One time that I can remember, I controlled my breathing so well, that when people looked directly at me, they could not find me! One had to control their breathing. I was also on the swim team and breathing properly became evident!

Also another note here, I read that the Native Americans, specifically the Hopi, talk about that the lower levels of the earth will become difficult to breath in. They know of things coming as the Pole Shift.

And before I became in my present area, I was told to be in a house on the leeward side of the mountains!

Just adding in my 2 cents.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 May, 06:10
Looking at all of these maps...how can all of this stuff be true? I am ready to hear all about it. Hopefully soon.

memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 06:11
mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
06 May, 08:24
In response memes matter to her Publication
Vibes✨😁

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
06 May, 11:52
In response memes matter to her Publication
Improper Fasting and or dieting using poor procedures can cause Gallstones and or lazy gallbladder. Research. Gallbladder regulates use of fats.

Red Edge @Rededge
05 May, 06:06
jr does a prayer read with bretherian in it ..👀

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 May, 09:12
In response Red Edge to her Publication
At his mother’s funeral, i believe.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 May, 09:12
In response Red Edge to her Publication
At his mother’s funeral, i believe.

Red Edge @Rededge

Red Edge @Rededge

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
05 May, 05:34
It exists
I am finding I am eating less

It also mentions Flat earth psyop

And Janet airlines, I came across that a few weeks ago … a secret airline

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 May, 05:42
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Yes this has happened to me again too, has not been this full since end of 2020.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 May, 04:38
I think that Nikola Tesla knew, and understood this concept very well.
It’s something special about the number 167, and 167 hertz frequency in particular.

Take a listen. It’s very calming.

https://soundcloud.com/liv...

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 May, 03:32
Idk but I know of a breatharian. At least he has gone long spans. Kirby de Lanerolle out of Sri Lanka.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 May, 02:02
I believe VK mentioned a ‘flash’ coming from the direction of Orion’s belt. Might be related.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 August, 11:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
BETELGEUSE/SUPER NOVA/'STAR OF BETHLEHEM"/BIRTH OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS IN ALL OF HUMANITY/ "IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SACRED SECRETION/ PINEAL ACTIVATION Chrism/ Christ Within, Pineal Lunar Cycles... - YouTube

I decided to revisit the sacred secretion/ Chrism/ Christ within, and the physical workings, and journey of the secretion and the foundations of the workings...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 August, 07:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Great Solar Flash Event | Everything you need to know: DNA ACTIVATION Consciousness 5D Earth 144000 - YouTube

The Sun is evolving, and so are we. Human consciousness is connected to the Sun and the Schumann Resonance. This video connects all the dots and explains w...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 May, 01:57
In the larger buildings of the Old World (Tartarian era), some have up to 200 rooms, but no bathrooms. NONE! And it's not for a lack of plumbing knowledge, as there are elaborate fountains outside that are plumbed.
Increasingly the general consensus is that THAT was the time of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ, and during that time people had no need for food. Much points to the tribulation having occurred in the disciples' lifetimes; in scripture when Jesus spoke of it, His words implied it was imminent. In those days, the temple was also destroyed, "no stone left on another.". After the 7-year tribulation was the millennial reign of Christ, which would explain the incredible architecture all over the world, and why those buildings looked like heaven on Earth. evidence from dates on coins and old buildings points to 1K years being added to our timeline by [them] to hide the truth.
All this would mean we are currently in the time of the "little season".

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 May, 11:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
He also told his followers that he would be back before many of them tasted death.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 June, 08:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Wow....very good observation. Making sense to me. Great post!🤝👊🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 May, 01:44
So i can stop pooping?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 03:12
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
😁

Nunya Business @AAug22
06 May, 09:41
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I don't recommend it! I've suffered constipation for years, to the point the dr put me on Linzess. In mid 2019 I began intermittent fasting, milling my own organic grain, & cleaning up my diet. I lost 30lbs & stopped taking many of my meds. against my dr. recommendation, he said there was no way my meds were causing the problem! I'm still not as regular as the hubby, he goes like clockwork, but I'm much better. Actually, I feel & look better than I have in decades.

Strangely enough I think shortly after getting into fasting is when I remember finding my first Q drops.🤔

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 May, 01:41
I understand that even Pleiadians eat occasionally

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 01:26
It is an experiment isnt it?

Imho in true infinite being existence we dont have human bodies, we can tho take any form we wish.

These are higher dimensions than 5D in my understanding, for instance Andromedans, Pleiadians, and other species existing in 5D have avatar bodies just as we have Earth suits, but entities that have attained higher dimensional levels feel more like pure light energy when we are outside of any avatar. Nana believes this existence is a higher dimension than 5D.
In between 3D & 5D seems to be this awakening phase where we fluctuate between the 2 dimensions which is where Nana thinks the transition is most difficult because there is such a huge difference between the 2 dimensions. That this is sort of where we are now with many feeling so strange not knowing which 1 they truly belong in.
We feel very torn between what we have always known & the beginnings of changing it all to a higher dimension of living, they are very different. It is a confusing time.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes kind of feel torn between 2 worlds🤍

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 May, 07:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've run across mention of 12D many times

I think a lot of people are actually wrestling with 4D now since it's a transition between the gross physical 3D and the etheric state of 5D & there is a "lower" & "higher" frequency in the 4D

The "boogies"/entities/archons/some reptilians inhabit the lower 4D

I've actually encountered these on the dream plane - a strange thing because I could see them but they couldn't see me (difference in vibration) but they could sense the disturbance of one of us nearby to an extent

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
05 May, 01:22
I spent a long time teaching a Dog to be a Breatharian and just when he got it right and not eating a thing he Died for some reason , bummer

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 May, 01:23
This corner of the map has alot of interesting stuff in it...👀🔎

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
05 May, 08:51
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I fully agree 😉🙏🥰

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 09:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
That’s the corner I’ve spent the most time in!
💫🔥✨

arba happihr @arba
05 May, 01:07

Karen Walker @coachkaren
05 May, 02:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
NO. Not this site. Research breatharian if it interests you, but not on this site. This guy is bonkers