Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I believe VK mentioned a ‘flash’ coming from the direction of Orion’s belt. Might be related.
02:02 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 August, 07:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Great Solar Flash Event | Everything you need to know: DNA ACTIVATION Consciousness 5D Earth 144000 - YouTube

The Sun is evolving, and so are we. Human consciousness is connected to the Sun and the Schumann Resonance. This video connects all the dots and explains w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 August, 11:42
BETELGEUSE/SUPER NOVA/'STAR OF BETHLEHEM"/BIRTH OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS IN ALL OF HUMANITY/ "IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SACRED SECRETION/ PINEAL ACTIVATION Chrism/ Christ Within, Pineal Lunar Cycles... - YouTube

I decided to revisit the sacred secretion/ Chrism/ Christ within, and the physical workings, and journey of the secretion and the foundations of the workings...

03 August, 11:43
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Sacred Secretion / Christ Oil / True Anointing - HEAVEN ON EARTH - YouTube

Recommended products: www.amazon.com/shop/kelly-mariekerr Kelly-Marie's book "THE GOD DESIGN: Secrets of the Mind, Body and Soul" https://amzn.to/30QyxViSinc...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 August, 10:52

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
06 May, 07:36
I've dreamt of the solar flash. 3 times. Over a decade ago. Even while I was in Glastonbury. i always likened it to the moment in the Bible when God comes back and changes us in the twinkling of an eye. Thats what lt reminded me of.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 May, 08:37

03 August, 11:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
GOLD is the ATOMIC, MATERIAL FORM OF LIGHT. "THE GOLDEN AGE" Refers to the Conscious Realization of Christ Consciousness in Oneself, One and Another and All Creation.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 August, 07:19
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
the giants use it for stasis

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 May, 06:47
M42 = 19
M (13) 42 = 55
5:5!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 May, 07:04
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
what should this tell me? Today when I have looked at the clock is was
1:11
4:44
5:55

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 May, 04:48
He saw it in a dream so it must be true 🙂

05 May, 04:44
everything will be changed in the “twinkling of an eye“

05 May, 04:44
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
[-1]

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 03:34
I am not sure it will be Betelgeuse that causes the Great Solar Flash, according to many accounts in that community who have been waiting for THE EVENT (Solar Flash) for a very long time, even before Q etc. came around for us to notice. It was mentioned couple of times that a great energy wave is on it's way and that we will pass through it. Some call it the Galactic Plane, others call it the Photon Belt, but ALL speak about the same thing. THINK WAVES as per Q.

Also POTUS mentioned something rather interesting. Someday it all will just suddenly change, it will be like a "bright burst of light" Solar Flash? POTUS also made very daring pointers towards the sun when he looked at the Eclipse! (Sungazing) Some people mentioned the SUN will charge up during these months and the Spiritual State of people will determine the strength of the Flashes! All the sudden Flares etc? All part of it. Many feel those now, headaches, dizziness, body weird feelings of buzzing and vibrations.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
05 May, 04:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Funny you should mention Betelqeuse.
Here is the crazy part...I went to my in laws house last night and when I walked in this movie was on TV.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 August, 11:09
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I resonate with that- I see it like our collective/planetary light accelerating and as we move deeper into the photon belt a flash akin to a sonic boom of light will occur.

"When a charged particle does move through a medium at a speed higher than the speed of light in that medium, a faint radiation is produced by the medium. "-

https://math.ucr.edu/home/...