Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is an experiment isnt it?

Imho in true infinite being existence we dont have human bodies, we can tho take any form we wish.

These are higher dimensions than 5D in my understanding, for instance Andromedans, Pleiadians, and other species existing in 5D have avatar bodies just as we have Earth suits, but entities that have attained higher dimensional levels feel more like pure light energy when we are outside of any avatar. Nana believes this existence is a higher dimension than 5D.
In between 3D & 5D seems to be this awakening phase where we fluctuate between the 2 dimensions which is where Nana thinks the transition is most difficult because there is such a huge difference between the 2 dimensions. That this is sort of where we are now with many feeling so strange not knowing which 1 they truly belong in.
We feel very torn between what we have always known & the beginnings of changing it all to a higher dimension of living, they are very different. It is a confusing time.
01:26 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 May, 07:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've run across mention of 12D many times

I think a lot of people are actually wrestling with 4D now since it's a transition between the gross physical 3D and the etheric state of 5D & there is a "lower" & "higher" frequency in the 4D

The "boogies"/entities/archons/some reptilians inhabit the lower 4D

I've actually encountered these on the dream plane - a strange thing because I could see them but they couldn't see me (difference in vibration) but they could sense the disturbance of one of us nearby to an extent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 11:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Nana agrees with that, but I have run into them where I could see them and they could not only see me but also hurt me physically.
It is rather hard at first to be in both and keep floating in and out of them, I have also been able to step into other timelines as well.
I am pretty sure the transparent blue looking entity that I met was way way higher dimension than 5th or 6th even.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 03:14
yes kind of feel torn between 2 worlds🤍

05 May, 07:19
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, it is quite hared at first especially but I quickly came to enjoy it.
No matter what is going on in 3D I can meditate and it makes my day all better. Connecting to God or my guides is a good part of my day.

Karen Walker @coachkaren
05 May, 02:08
Andromedans, Pleiadians etc live in 7D. We will be upgrading to 5D where we will still have these same 3D bodies but will gain our higher abilities

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 May, 05:35
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
Don’t like this body… I want a skinny one..

05 May, 11:50
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
What Nana has come to know is that Terran Earth humans will evolve to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's ALL that IS second only to God himself, surpassing all other current beings.
Now idk why or exactly how but that is the future I am understanding the andromedans have seen.