Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y
06:11 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
06 May, 11:52
In response memes matter to her Publication
Improper Fasting and or dieting using poor procedures can cause Gallstones and or lazy gallbladder. Research. Gallbladder regulates use of fats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you i will research that, but before i do it sounds like lack of fiber and high colesterole(?)strawberries are good for fiber
,if i dont have anybody to make food for everyday, I'll go into fast mode, and will drink more juice then eat meals
Family,work, tasks, determins if i fast or not
If i was to fast like you all do, i wouldhavea lovely dinner party after😂🇳🇴with lots of everything, food does bring us together
I always said growing up: a house with a long or round large dining table will make it together

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
06 May, 08:24
Vibes✨😁

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:28
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
digits confirm 😁

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
06 May, 06:12
I've been tempted to try this but concerned about blood sugar levels. I"m one of those people who if I don't have anything to eat every 4 hrs things seem to go haywire. Note: I do not have diabetes or any other health ailments, and I don't weigh very much at all.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 May, 06:25
In response Jay Sea to his Publication
Check out John Rose on youtube, he has info that may help with these questions. He promotes juice fasting so you still get your calories but your body also gets its nutrition. He calls it a "solid food vacation".

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:57
In response Jay Sea to his Publication
I have a high burning combustion system, i fast unconciously and must eat regulary and build bodymass

Fasting for me is regenerating and i do it while i juice and have coldpressed oils and fishoil
I also make iodine water with 1000mg C-vitamin powder D-vitamin drops,b vitamins, magnesium(!), sink, selen, nac, collagen, dont forget to thank your water, i.e, meditate we are what? 70% water?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 05:14
very healthy & beneficial

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
cannabis has this effect on our celles, as the fatty acids coat the celle and the body makes new ones because the body thinks their dead, but their just annointed to sleep 😂wake up and are like hey new celles, psyke

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 May, 11:38
I love fasting and feel better when i am fasted then when eating. My longest fast was ‘17’ days with only water and im not joking lol. Was before I followed Q so seems I was always meant to be a Q follower lol. I think I need to try for ‘23’ now even though it may be PAINful. 😉

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 May, 10:00
Tartarians didn’t have bathrooms.
They were believed to be Breatharians.

http://www.unariunwisdom.c...

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 09:39
so just drink water during?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 May, 06:28
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
06 May, 08:46
I've been intermittent fasting for 3 years with a daily 18-20 hour fast. No one knows exactly when autophagy kicks in, but I believe it is 14-16 hours depending on how much fat and protein were in your last meal. There is no question, over time, autophagy has been at work for short intervals during the last three years.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
06 May, 08:40
3 days in the tomb

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 04:25
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
❤👑

Blu Bird donated @se0861
06 May, 02:37
Been fasting for years, mostly 16-18 hours/ day. For me it is great way to control emotions.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
06 May, 02:23
I just completed a five day water fast. I never imagined I could do it! In the future will probably just stick to no more than 3 days.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 May, 02:01
An interesting view into a person’s life & perspective who is practicing it⤵️

I believe in the practice having had profound experiences with meditation, fasting & breathwork, but do not practice feeding off air & light only. If I was single & off grid I might try practicing it, + at least drinking tea.

https://skylife.tv/breatha...

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 May, 01:49
Consider intermittent fasting. As a way of life.

20 hrs fast (not 16) - 4 hr feeding window.

Eat anything when you do eat (dessert last)

Works too.

David Sinclair is a good starting point.

This is video 2 in the series - covering fasting👇🏼

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
06 May, 07:23
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
ive been fasting 18-20 hrs per day for the last 5 years. Intermittent fasting chamged my life, weight, and life perspective. My 4-6 hra window i enjoy eating, dessert, and having no restrictions. Healthiest Ive ever been.

memes matter @NoComment
06 May, 08:18
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
It's biblical to fast as well, keeping the deadly sins away by parenting ones adult self
keeping ones pathway to God clear by crusifying ones flesh, the reward is vast and more collective then youd think