Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ChloeTrumpGal79 in this post can reply
Flying 107 @Flying107
07 May, 04:11
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
Where can I buy these pictures or posters? I have forgotten the name of the website.
THX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
07 May, 04:39
In response Flying 107 to his Publication

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 08:13
In response Flying 107 to his Publication
Deep State Mapping Project Site & Store :
https://deepstatemappingpr... and check out their videos on rumble:https://rumble.com/v1vl06g...

Ally Oop @Ally
06 May, 11:30
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
When I was in college, my geology prof told us that at the end of every great age it came with a solar flash, he told us in such a way that I wondered if he wasn't really supposed to say that. It wasn't the first time he had hinted at something that he wasn't allowed to teach.

The sun is what is upgrading our DNA, this next solar flash is what is going to help remove the extreme polarity on this planet.

Nothing can stop what is coming is more than just a catch phrase. :)

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
09 May, 12:00
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
How can you delete, erase a STATE of this 3D reality? How can you get rid of the STATE of bine poor, or evil, or sad...these states do NOT go away. The polarity is needed for this reality to function and for us to wake up from amnesia.