Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸธHeard this about the food!

I also know and understand that Breathing techniques can help with your ascension! For example as a child, I used to play hid-n-seek a lot with the neighborhood kids. I learned quickly that in order to not be found, One time that I can remember, I controlled my breathing so well, that when people looked directly at me, they could not find me! One had to control their breathing. I was also on the swim team and breathing properly became evident!

Also another note here, I read that the Native Americans, specifically the Hopi, talk about that the lower levels of the earth will become difficult to breath in. They know of things coming as the Pole Shift.

And before I became in my present area, I was told to be in a house on the leeward side of the mountains!

Just adding in my 2 cents.
06:13 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it