Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 01:26
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
It is an experiment isnt it?

Imho in true infinite being existence we dont have human bodies, we can tho take any form we wish.

These are higher dimensions than 5D in my understanding, for instance Andromedans, Pleiadians, and other species existing in 5D have avatar bodies just as we have Earth suits, but entities that have attained higher dimensional levels feel more like pure light energy when we are outside of any avatar. Nana believes this existence is a higher dimension than 5D.
In between 3D & 5D seems to be this awakening phase where we fluctuate between the 2 dimensions which is where Nana thinks the transition is most difficult because there is such a huge difference between the 2 dimensions. That this is sort of where we are now with many feeling so strange not knowing which 1 they truly belong in.
We feel very torn between what we have always known & the beginnings of changing it all to a higher dimension of living, they are very different. It is a confusing time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
yes kind of feel torn between 2 worlds🤍
03:14 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 07:19
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, it is quite hared at first especially but I quickly came to enjoy it.
No matter what is going on in 3D I can meditate and it makes my day all better. Connecting to God or my guides is a good part of my day.