Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Pretty easy to connect the dots...

Q warned us of these families and their central banking system.

This is [their] lifeblood.

We are destroying their banking system through crypto.

Then you have people that claim to be Q followers and they won’t mention crypto or they relate it to scams to try and fool you.

Connect the dots. Fifth column.

They don’t want you to be part of this transfer of wealth. They want to keep you in “the system” that [they] created.

I know this crypto stuff seems abnormal and strange at first, but the most important thing is figuring out how these satanists have controlled us through their monetary systems for thousands of years.

When you understand this, finding new ways to destroy their system becomes less abnormal and strange.
07:04 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 April, 09:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Does Q mention Crypto? Please share. Q does mention Gold a LOT... and so does Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 April, 09:25
GAS BACKED RUBLES WILL DESTROY FED.

LABOR BACKED RUPPIES WILL DESTROY FED.

OIL BACKED RIYALS WILL DESTROY FED.
ALL RANGE OF PRODUCT BASED RENMINIBI WILL DESTROY FED.

THIS FOUR COUNTRIES REPRESENT WHAT FED DO HATE... 😂😂😂

TRUE FREEDOM, BASED ON MUTUAL PEACEFULL TRADE WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT USING FED TOILET PAPER.

THEIR NUCLEAR ARSENALS WILL PREVENT SOCIALIZE US DEFAULT INTO WORLD LIKE IN 2009 SCAMM...

CLASS DISSMISSED.

https://youtu.be/tccpGP80o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:04
Anyway we can , this is War!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 April, 01:56
I work in banking as an officer, the system is broken. However, 90 to 95% of cryptos nfts etc are scams...

I am in it to be different then others in the industry byt a lot of people give dinancial advice like they know something it is clear they do not.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 12:46
Nana isnt that up on Crypto as some but here is what I see:
imho:
Why would you be worried about them taking your crypto money and not have the same level of concern for them taking your fiat money!
Do you really think if everything goes to hell in a hand basket you are going to get your fiat money from the bank?

If you do, Nana has a planet to sell ya that is currently on the other side of the moon just hanging out with a great view!

If we can get a cyrpto that is backed by gold and secure where you can be your own bank, why would that not be just as safe, (actually safer cause you are your own bank) as these sob central bankers holding your money?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 April, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i agree with all that. learning crypto is on my list but other things come before. like setting up gardening, working with peopke on skills they dont have but want to learn, helping eldey neighbors prepare, oh learni g UCC and USC stuff. Add to it keeping up on new happenings and digging on comoanies, finding a way to get farmers to consumers, getting bee hives set around neighborhood... darn i j6st exhausted myself typing just a portion.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 April, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 April, 11:09
To be a Q follower you have to buy Crypto?

Can I be a Q follower because I am a Patriot against the NWO and want to support the Fall of the Cabal? Did Q say buy crypto?

There are some very Satanic mechanics in the works out there and many are more concerned about their souls than getting rich right now.

Some of us feel that in these unstable times we are best off investing in tangible commodities that we control and in God. Why does that have to make us not supporters of Q?

Just like you wonder why some Q peeps are not into cryptos,
I wonder why anons buy Franken GMOs, products with artificial/synthetic toxic chemicals, trust doctors & support the Pharmakeia poison petrochemical beast systems.

I wonder why anons eat animals (blood) watch Pro sports, send their kids to public schools,

Above all, we want freedom from the Matrix systems. There is strength in our numbers when we rally behind our common goal to take down the many heads of the beast.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 April, 03:18
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Perfect picture, right there!👆

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
04 April, 03:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Nah. Be yourself. Trust yourSelf.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 April, 09:46
XRP XLM ALGO XDC IOTA I strongly suggest everyone buy even 100.00 worth 20 bucks of each
download lobstr app at play store
this could really change your life.
It is different than the stock market but yoy can do it

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 09:22
These are related

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 April, 08:38
Crypto
Double edge sword.
Decentralization - absolutely.
Takedown of the fiat family system - absolutely.
However, land mines and serious inconsistencies exist for Crypto. Crypto may be a short term weapon more than a longer term solution. Russia gold and destruction of the evil Petrodollar pacts serve much the same purpose for System destruction without the need for volatility or for anyone to spin the roulette wheel on what survives.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 09:06
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The COINS may be unstable/unreliable, but the Distributive Ledger TECHNOLOGY (DLT) is very stable - here for our lifetimes.

The blockchain technology is worth investing in. That's Ripple. That's Stellar.

XRP & XLM

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
03 April, 07:52
I don't think it's "fifth column", it's just people ignorance around cryptos. They see corrupt exchange agencies, ponzi schemes and people investing in shitcoins all ending badly and think it's an inherent problem of cryptos, not a problem of fraud, specially when they listen to MSM trying to save the elite's current monetary system.
Even if that weird story about "Satoshi Nakamoto" meaning "Central Intelligence" and Bitcoin being made by NSA, it's infinitely better than the fiat money we have now, and it's been around over a decade to prove its worth. That said, I don't vouch for other cryptos, as they were not created with the decentralization in mind, unless there's some who do it, but I never heard of any.

03 April, 09:50
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
I’m referring to fifth columnists. Not grandmas that dont understand crypto

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 April, 07:41
im not saying its bad. I dont know enough to say do or dont.the smnt of things to learn/unlearn can be overwhelming. crypto is totally foreign to many. with no extra to even try we tend to be more leary.

American Girl @Americangirl
03 April, 07:25
ive got to look into crypto more. ive never understood it guess i need more schooling. 🤷‍♀️😊

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 07:17
I will have to say that it completely destroys the power to launder, print, stockpile, and hold 90% of the worlds wealth.

The other problem is complete sovreignty.
Maybe thats the ouece I am missing.

He who controls one aspect can control many

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
03 April, 07:55
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I don't think they "hold" their money. They print it, madly. What they hold/hoard is gold and other tangible currency, maybe to avoid people using it. Remember when they arrested Bernard von Nothaus for "domestic terrorism" for trying to use gold/silver dollar coins?
They're eager to end paper money; seeing people using metals makes them freak out.
Though for us I think good, decentralized cryptos like Bitcoin is the most immediate bailout out of their system.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 07:20
I am still shocked by the rejection, especially regarding Ripple DLT / XRP. But I remember this phrase spoken multiple times by Jesus applies to every aspect of our lives:

"If you have eyes to see"

Two things keep people from not "seeing"
- God's hand
- Their hard, prideful heart

03 April, 07:32
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Centralized >>> Decentralized

Kira Kju @kju17
03 April, 07:11
no...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 07:09
Look DoQ+! You're famous. Someone made a meme out of you!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 April, 07:14
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I made that meme for my blog
& included Zoq Z.
because Zoq rocks! 🤩💞💰💸💴

https://operationdisclosur...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 07:09

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 April, 07:05
Yessir.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
03 April, 07:05
I don't think Crypto is the answer, at all. No backing. Cabal created, at least BTC is.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
03 April, 07:13
In response William Filer to his Publication
What if Elon made it?