Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 07:04
Pretty easy to connect the dots...

Q warned us of these families and their central banking system.

This is [their] lifeblood.

We are destroying their banking system through crypto.

Then you have people that claim to be Q followers and they won’t mention crypto or they relate it to scams to try and fool you.

Connect the dots. Fifth column.

They don’t want you to be part of this transfer of wealth. They want to keep you in “the system” that [they] created.

I know this crypto stuff seems abnormal and strange at first, but the most important thing is figuring out how these satanists have controlled us through their monetary systems for thousands of years.

When you understand this, finding new ways to destroy their system becomes less abnormal and strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
I work in banking as an officer, the system is broken. However, 90 to 95% of cryptos nfts etc are scams...

I am in it to be different then others in the industry byt a lot of people give dinancial advice like they know something it is clear they do not.
01:56 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peace Justice, click on at the bottom under it