Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 07:04
Pretty easy to connect the dots...

Q warned us of these families and their central banking system.

This is [their] lifeblood.

We are destroying their banking system through crypto.

Then you have people that claim to be Q followers and they won’t mention crypto or they relate it to scams to try and fool you.

Connect the dots. Fifth column.

They don’t want you to be part of this transfer of wealth. They want to keep you in “the system” that [they] created.

I know this crypto stuff seems abnormal and strange at first, but the most important thing is figuring out how these satanists have controlled us through their monetary systems for thousands of years.

When you understand this, finding new ways to destroy their system becomes less abnormal and strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 07:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am still shocked by the rejection, especially regarding Ripple DLT / XRP. But I remember this phrase spoken multiple times by Jesus applies to every aspect of our lives:

"If you have eyes to see"

Two things keep people from not "seeing"
- God's hand
- Their hard, prideful heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 07:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"New bridge built before old one torn down"