Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.
07:52 AM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 09:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I stepped away from all work related things this entire weekend. Sometimes we need to step back to clear the mind clutter and regroup. I will address my tasks today with a much clearer mindset. Start fresh. Hopefully find some inspiration 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 April, 03:57
I'm not IT savvy, computer maintenance is a stressful task. Strange how my laptop which is now full/slow/old/worn is starting to break down... mirroring my body, physical strength and stamina, seemingly in unison. Time for self care and tune up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Anon @ruby11
04 April, 03:13
Agree, thank you for sharing

Ruby Anon @ruby11
04 April, 03:13
Agree, thank you for sharing

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
03 April, 10:24
I can relate...I owe a lot of posts and even logging to fookbook to post a video of a high-ranking russian official saying he got Hunter's laptop with a little "haha, how will they hide it now?" seems to be an herculean effort.
Maybe it's the indifference of the sheeple that frustrate and tire me, I don't know.
All I know is I must muster my energy to do some productive things on my life. The sheeple is already jabbed, I don't know a cure if they need it, and most everything is out of my control. So why bother?
I threw the info, and I go there to remind them as disclosure happens. That's all I can do, I guess.
The rest is up to them, to break free from MSM mental control using subcelebrities and reality shows.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
03 April, 07:55
After 2 1/2 years, I thought I was the only one feeling this way.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 April, 07:23
As always well said Martin. My online activity has been cut 50% …it’s funny my phone conveniently reminded me of this fact.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 April, 07:14
Did some spring cleaning today. Dreaded it but it was a refreshing change of pace.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 April, 07:12

David Treciak @scifiwriter
03 April, 06:59
The health and mental acuity of all Americans has been compromised through the use of chemicals like fluoride and toxins like mercury, which have been added to our water, vaccines, dental fillings and who knows what else. (Chem trails?)
This article does a great job of explaining the who and why behind this insidious attack on all of America and our institutions. Some of it will be familiar from Q drops, but it goes much deeper.
Please read and share. Spoiler alert: It has a happy ending!

https://www.veteranstoday....

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 April, 07:56
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Great article. Well-written and well-explained. Thanks for sharing.

I think chem trails too. Aluminum, Strontium, Barium, Sulfur and sometimes Lithium are in the trails.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 06:52
Martin have you ever put the words that you put into quotations into gematrix?

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

goes hot = 89 = 17

prophetic words Martin ;)

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 06:27
Get far away from tech as much as possible. I hike in the desert for hours each day with the dogs and leave the phone in the vehicle.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 April, 06:22
ThankQ
Great to know my weird feelings are normal, or should I say fitting for the times. Wife & I on vac for the week. Contemplating moving, maybe end of my career, time for something new, watching for what God's plan is to be. Best nap today listening to the waves.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 April, 05:54
Hard to step back from the fight. I am learning it is a must for my own sanity tho. Well that and I don't wanna "miss it" when "it" happens. I do not even know what "It" will be lol.

took a 6 week break starting just before Christmas. nothing blew up. Takin short breaks since. helps the head. Still nothing has blown up. Breaks should be ok lol

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 April, 05:54
i’m not lazy. i’m absolutely a go getter and i want to kick some ass. but in my day to day doing normie work and being expected to fall into the machine? i slow down. i can’t focus. i have 0 passion for what is being asked of me. it’s all just mundane and repetitive.

i have passion for building and living and seeing a direct impact in the world and in the lives of others. i am absolutely not lazy, but i just need to right opportunity.

until that point, we wait.
suffer quietly and take the time we need to not blow up, but we’ll be ready.
we’re all ready.

born for this.
woken up for this.
here for this.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 April, 07:28
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Many feel the same way as we hold the line to see justice take root. Be well and GOD bless.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 April, 07:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
100% feel that way. Came up home from a rally and met all kinds of insanely smart patriots, all Q followers, maybe even insiders and it was SO HARD to come back the Truman show. I am in a fog, but oh my what is coming is so glorious when you feel the energy of that group. It was like heaven.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 05:51
Martin.... You nailed this current Vortex we are in perfectly!!

I keep saying (mainly to myself 😂) I can finish my mundane tasks during the “Blackout” 😂.

I look at it this way.... we may have stacks of papers to sort, shelves to organize etc etc. but... because we have been focused on Our ANON Digital Soldier job:
*we have saved our own lives,
*educated more people than we may ever know (saved others lives),
*possibly prepared financially for the future 👍and
*most likely we have prepped to survive the Blackout (that’s when we can sort and declutter 🤷‍♀️). etc. etc.

So...I try to..Begin Each Day with “Begin With The End in Mind” and then I stay current on Real News (Anon News) 🧐!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!! (Soon, I feel it).

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 April, 05:49
You’re so right Martin. Looks like you did us a favour sharing - here we were thinking it was a personal problem. This said, we just plod on!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 05:47
So very true ... I find the best way to relax is to get lost in a side-passion, like your photography. For me its competitive tennis and during those two hours, I think of nothing else. Best vacation for the mind. 2nd is gardening bc I like seeing the "fruits of my labor," literally watch them grow. (Did you see Joeys mustard leaves on VK's page?) and 3rd is to help others with something / doesn't matter what ... by being productive (while mentally resting) feeds my soul. Its important for all of us to take a break.

Good News - David Straight said IRS employees were getting pink slips??? wishful thinking - maybe, idk

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 April, 05:41
Thank you Martin for your insightful message. Being lazy is a resource for me. After decades of the productivity grind, mental you’re not a good person unless you’re productive rants, it’s a relief to be rebelliously lazy. A friend lent me his hydrogen generating machine. I have breathed it in for about 4 hours in 4 one hour stints and suddenly today wanted to do gardening, feeling none of the usual hip pain.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 April, 07:28
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Rhodiola and Ashwagandha taken daily are amazing. They help you cope with life better, be better balanced, and keep the lows from being overwhelming. I take them both and they have been like a gift from God. Hope they help you too if you give them a try. (If you do, you might not feel any difference for about a week or two.)🙏❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 07:35
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
grounding really works

about once an hour I will leave a group to go ground for a minute or two.

people dont know, but they are actually stealing your light.

one of the deadly sins: thou shalt not steal

thous shall not kill: do not kill the spirit of another in any way

the bible is not necessarily literal. it mainly deals with the unseen

another subject churches have “forgotten to teach”

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 April, 05:40
🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 April, 05:38
Agree. Posted about the constant onslaught this morning, it's just an endless assault, wave after wave. There is no recognition, reward, compensation and little thanks. Most have no idea there are selfless and silent warriors out there who have fought on their behalf for years.

I went grocery shopping today, a simple task but one that felt so overwhelming today. Feeling the weight of the world right now. I just found myself pushing the cart down the aisles in a daze. Paid, loaded up my truck and just sat in the parking lot crying. I feel so much weight today. It's crushing.

I have a few miles to drive to get home, dry my tears and gather the strength to face what is coming so I can comfort all the sleepers surrounding me. Some how, some way, anons always keep going.

If you need a virtual hug today like I do, I send one your way. ❤️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 April, 07:01
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
the Love & light Crowd is delusional. The awakening process is Jarring. A Complete deconstruction of the OLD YOU. Hang in there Warrior . All Part of the Process… Stay close to God

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
03 April, 05:38
Many of the things I used to do without thinking about them now seem like chores.

Naps have become a daily occurrence now.

Mental fatigue, I guess.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 05:34

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 April, 05:30
"That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it."

Brilliantly put! It sure feels this way sometimes and as of late I have been wanting to break on research because my brain is just overwhelmed at times and has to sit back and work on all the new puzzle pieces to put them together. Thank you for sharing your insightful, reflective thoughts. Always a joy. Blessings and Love Sir!

Nada ... @Nada
03 April, 05:29
i’m finding it harder and harder to do my matrix job, which is quite fruitful, financially…but totally unfulfilling, spiritually. i grind thru it, just because i want to be financially independent.

i find myself seeking solitude, nature, and my dogs…

bad vibes are my cryptonite and cause bad headaches.

everyone has their own journey in this Awakening

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
03 April, 06:33
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Its increasingly difficult for me to function in “normal” society too. Working on mundane tasks on computers at work or doing taxes etc. are absolutely excruciating situations these days. I can flow through mosr of it but certain things bring the vibe down.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
martin absolutely. thats why im going to take a snooze now 🤞😄

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
I agree!
For example, take my cat...
please?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
03 April, 05:25
I literally just checked the Shuman Resonance thing because I have zero energy to focus and zero energy to accomplish anything though I have a lot on my list to accomplish. Perhaps God is just reminding me that today was meant to be a day of rest. But

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 05:20
Last year I sustained a significant concussion. What you are describing is like my "brain on concussion" was/is. I just couldn't think my way out of a paper bag. Very disconcerting but time and rest is critical. I do think all the drama/trauma is cognition harmful. That, and the feeling that we are banging our collective heads against a brick wall. 💖🙏