Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:52
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Rhodiola and Ashwagandha taken daily are amazing. They help you cope with life better, be better balanced, and keep the lows from being overwhelming. I take them both and they have been like a gift from God. Hope they help you too if you give them a try. (If you do, you might not feel any difference for about a week or two.)🙏❤️
07:28 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 April, 09:28
The Nature's Plus brand is excellent. I get mine from a local health food shop. You can find them through VitaCost also. And Vitamin Shoppe has their own PLNT brand of those two. Nature's Plus though has an extended-release form of Rhodiola.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
04 April, 01:50
You are probably an empath. You will have to change your lifestyle to be happy probably. It worked for me!