Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:52
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 April, 05:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agree. Posted about the constant onslaught this morning, it's just an endless assault, wave after wave. There is no recognition, reward, compensation and little thanks. Most have no idea there are selfless and silent warriors out there who have fought on their behalf for years.

I went grocery shopping today, a simple task but one that felt so overwhelming today. Feeling the weight of the world right now. I just found myself pushing the cart down the aisles in a daze. Paid, loaded up my truck and just sat in the parking lot crying. I feel so much weight today. It's crushing.

I have a few miles to drive to get home, dry my tears and gather the strength to face what is coming so I can comfort all the sleepers surrounding me. Some how, some way, anons always keep going.

If you need a virtual hug today like I do, I send one your way. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
the Love & light Crowd is delusional. The awakening process is Jarring. A Complete deconstruction of the OLD YOU. Hang in there Warrior . All Part of the Process… Stay close to God
07:01 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it