Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:52
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Patriot @JunePatriot
After 2 1/2 years, I thought I was the only one feeling this way.
07:55 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JunePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from June Patriot, click on at the bottom under it