Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:52
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
I can relate...I owe a lot of posts and even logging to fookbook to post a video of a high-ranking russian official saying he got Hunter's laptop with a little "haha, how will they hide it now?" seems to be an herculean effort.
Maybe it's the indifference of the sheeple that frustrate and tire me, I don't know.
All I know is I must muster my energy to do some productive things on my life. The sheeple is already jabbed, I don't know a cure if they need it, and most everything is out of my control. So why bother?
I threw the info, and I go there to remind them as disclosure happens. That's all I can do, I guess.
The rest is up to them, to break free from MSM mental control using subcelebrities and reality shows.
10:24 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it