Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:52
Here is what I find hard right now. I understand that anons are being put through the grinder in prep for what's coming; it's been a training course to take on very big responsibilities of keeping society "sub-critical" as this all "goes hot". We're knowingly pushed to the edge as that saves lives elsewhere and contains ruin risks.

That said, information war, psychological war, biological war, cultural war, genetic war, racial war, ethnic war... are all tier 1 first class warfare. In particular information war exposes you to overwhelming (and often gruesome) inputs and creates a kind of long term decision fatigue on what to do with it.

I am finding that the simplest tasks involving my laptop, organising, admin are becoming really challenging. It's like a learned aversion to dealing with complex data systems. I can still listen to music, watch the clouds, talk to friends. Have to remind myself I am not lazy; mind needs proper rest and occasional healing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i’m not lazy. i’m absolutely a go getter and i want to kick some ass. but in my day to day doing normie work and being expected to fall into the machine? i slow down. i can’t focus. i have 0 passion for what is being asked of me. it’s all just mundane and repetitive.

i have passion for building and living and seeing a direct impact in the world and in the lives of others. i am absolutely not lazy, but i just need to right opportunity.

until that point, we wait.
suffer quietly and take the time we need to not blow up, but we’ll be ready.
we’re all ready.

born for this.
woken up for this.
here for this.
05:54 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 April, 07:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
100% feel that way. Came up home from a rally and met all kinds of insanely smart patriots, all Q followers, maybe even insiders and it was SO HARD to come back the Truman show. I am in a fog, but oh my what is coming is so glorious when you feel the energy of that group. It was like heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 April, 07:28
Many feel the same way as we hold the line to see justice take root. Be well and GOD bless.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
03 April, 07:03
We have a bright future to look forward to when all the suffering we did in the past will be reversed. Hidden technology like med beds will cure most, if not all, of the damage done to us by chemicals and toxins deliberately placed in our water and vaccines. When Trump says, "The best is yet to come!" I believe him.
This article does a good job of laying out who our enemies are and what they did to all of us. Please read and share.

https://www.veteranstoday....