Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.
02:17 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 March, 05:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't really understand the 501c3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 March, 06:00
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
i believe its like a write off from the Federal Government for churches. Tax break of some kind. Basically they work for the Government. I could be wrong but those churches basically when you make a contribution your giving your money to baal. i could be wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Bella @Cinderella
31 March, 01:08
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
its church under goverment. at tax season, they get a write off and dont have to pay church taxes however indivduals have to, meaning the pastors personal life. And this is a problem because governent satan says its ok to preach but just don’t talk politics on the pulpit, 🤦‍♀️ this is why churches are silent and not speaking on the truth of c19, vaxxx, masks, or else people would truely be set free. And they need to repent and trust in the Lord for everything. if they talk about what’sgoing on then they would lose Their 501C3 and have to pay thousands of dollars in taxes. Majority of churches are under this satanic lie

Kristina Martic @Kristina
29 March, 01:16
We are so lucky,we are in the middel of naci Germany,but we attend a Croatian church,no masks,nothing,we are werry lucky with our preasts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 March, 12:37
Thank goodness I do know church leaders that did not cave and are not 501c3 churches. :)

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 08:51
One would think discernment would be important as a pastor, church leader, faith healer (whatever they call themselves these days), BUT it appears the only thing most churches value is $$$$. Jesus didn't build mega churches on every corner, didn't pay disciples 6 figures $$$ a year salary, and to my knowledge, most died poor. Jesus said "freely you've received, freely give." Got news for all of them. "To whom more was given, more will be expected."

Must be pretty important because this stern warning was in 3 gospels.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation. (Matt. 23:14, NKJV)

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
28 March, 08:43
Don't give up on all of us.

#MAGA

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
28 March, 08:30
i learned about the 501c3 church status thing a few years back... i vowed, yes vowed to myself i would never ever go to a 501c3 church.. nope, never will.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 March, 12:38
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Same here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 08:28

Yes they are but how many are honestly that brainwashed.
I do know a few that use the church for good, but not many.🙏
When a mid sized chuch in a community of less than 200k ppl is siting on over 600k at the end of the year they sure as hell are not using that money to help the poor.

Just as bad are the other charities that "claim" to do humanitarian projects that really only siphon off money playing on ppls emotions and pocket the money.

Let's track the millions right now going to RED CROSS!
Let's track the billions with a "b" that B1d3n is "supposedly" sending to Ukraine.

We know where that money is really going!
Follow the money Doq!

We are going to need not only checks on humanitarian money going forward but also to find ppl that CAN NOT be corrupted to oversee them. 😇🎯

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 08:25
I have a lot of personal thoughts on this, but I am not sure how to express them without throwing myself and my weaknesses under the same bus. But it is disheartening that I feel like I am more informed than my preacher, and if he knows, why isn’t he talking about it?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
29 March, 06:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The Pastor of the Church I attend is very much awake to what is going on. He doesn't talk about it straight on but knowing he is awake, I hear it in his messages because I am hearing with different ears. We all know this is biblical and Jesus is coming soon. He did speak about Ukraine last Sunday and said that you can't believe what you see and that we don't really know what the truth is because we have been lied to so much. Planting the seed. In the last 3 yrs since I have attended, he never has mentioned money. They will pass the plate if you'd like to give you can.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 March, 01:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I read something a few years back that they threatened their 5013c status if they had politics in the pulpit..... most complied

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 05:39
About what point do people wake up and admit to themselves that knowing what rights are and how to defend are essential, are obligations for us all to be aware of, to research, to study, to stand up and fight back with lawful authority, We The Peoples rights are the law, We The Peoples rights are lawful authority.

https://kirkslawcorner.com...

Some great reading materials, learn what rights are and how to defend with those rights, with Due Process of Law.

Only followers of this user (pppQQQ) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 March, 08:25
In response ppp QQQ to her Publication
But I think that's what he's saying....a differentiating of the wheat and the chaff/tares. Pastors that caved to the political agenda promoting fear....vs...those that did not. It sounds like you are one that did not! Which is awesome!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 March, 12:44
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Yes, especially the Mega churches. Especially the ones who were paid to push the jab.

Julie Boe @JulieB
28 March, 03:38
So sad, but so true. We tend to forget that when Jesus spoke of "his church" he wasn't referring to a building, but rather his chosen followers, his born again children.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 01:04
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I am going to start asking some questions and not looking to offend. Raised Catholic, Alterboy, Sunday Church throughout childhood. However still don't know much about the bible. Started questioning the Church when out of the blue they made an exemption to eat meat on a particular date. Grew up thinking I would burn in hell if the don't eat meat rule was broken. Gave me the opportunity to have a more personal connection.

Anyway my question is Did Jesus refer to his followers as children as you stated above? Trying to understand the hierarchy

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 March, 03:30
i always look forward to the wisdom you drop everyday you and VK are my heros for holding the line and helping as many as you all can! You two are wonderful examples of what ANONs R!!
WWG1WGA

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 03:27
COMPLETELY AGREE ... very disappointed in the Church(s)

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 March, 02:52
Thank You Doc!!! My thoughts exactly!! My woke pastor encouraged Masks and vaccines. He asked the flock to stand for Joe Bidens win without question. and then sat back and watched as our members started dying one by one. He calls out Q followers as a cult while looking at me. I could have left and found a new church family🤔But I will stay till the end.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 March, 02:49
Amen 2 That!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
28 March, 02:23
Went to a private Baptist school owned by our church. As a teenager, when my Step Father and Mother were having Marital trouble (He was physically beating her), my Step Father suggested counseling through the church. They did. My Mother was told to be a more submissive Wife. She was. Until her ribs were broken and she finally left. Fast forward to adulthood. I was looking to get closer to God. Returned to same church under different pastor. The son in law of previous pastor. I became ill due to an dental infection that became septic. I had no insurance, tried to tough it out. I ended up passing out face first on concrete, landing me in Critical Care Unit. While I was unconscious, I was put on emergency state insurance to cover hospitals bills. I'm not proud of this. I returned to church on Easter. Pastor preached on how we should not rely on government hand outs. Looked right at me from the pulpit. Come to find out, they are 501c3. Back then, and now. They are buying a 2nd church.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 March, 01:52
Exactly and well said. GOD is going to weed them all out. One by one, they will either rise up for GOD and JESUS or they will fall and wither away. N.C.S.W.I.C.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
28 March, 01:35
totally agree. i left my church and bible study months ago because they were requiring the mask and vaxx to attend. i finally found a church that had no restrictions even in this harsh and longer lasting california mandate climate. They indeed had space set aside for those who wanted to remain separate and masked, but nothing was ever mandatory. you had full choice and nobody was made to feel shame either way. the pastors words were always of freedom and loving eveyone mo matter what their personal choices were. .. in the midst of darkness i found freedom. in fact, my vaxxed friend and i attended together. 🙏

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 March, 01:26
It was also a test to people who claim they follow Jesus and attend church faithfully. Easter is a celebration of Christ's overcoming death but some of the most fearful, traumatized, close-minded people I witnessed were church goers. Many churches were ripped apart because of 'mask protocols'. Yes, our faith was definitely tested over Covid.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
28 March, 01:25
I said from the beginning that church leaders could end the lockdown in a matter of days by flinging their doors open & welcome their people with open arms. But they didn't. They kept services online & when they allowed in person services they required masks. Church leaders were the worst of all this. I'm sickened by their behavior. One who was a friend loudly screamed for people to get the shot. His wife put up a post wearing a tshirt that said "vaccinated & caffeinated" They care only for $$$. Shameful

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 March, 01:23
I was a cradle catholic up until a couple years ago when we just said the same things and did the same gestures like being programmed at church every sunday, then last easter we got turned away from mass because they were at their "capacity limit" on government restricting more than should be there. The priests let God's children down over and over during "covid" up till now. I am blown away and shocked at the Pope's and other religious orders corrupt and evil agendas they hid for years. God is everywhere and i pray to him daily.

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
28 March, 01:22
My church stayed opened & never shut its doors along with a few more sister churches across the nation & some hv heavy penalties that are being fought in court.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 March, 01:11
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES SIR!!!

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 March, 01:06
Start with the Mormons. Bet they sre into some sick shite

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
28 March, 12:30

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 March, 11:57
These people are working for the synagogue of Satan not for God.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 March, 11:28
YES