Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry

Yes they are but how many are honestly that brainwashed.
I do know a few that use the church for good, but not many.🙏
When a mid sized chuch in a community of less than 200k ppl is siting on over 600k at the end of the year they sure as hell are not using that money to help the poor.

Just as bad are the other charities that "claim" to do humanitarian projects that really only siphon off money playing on ppls emotions and pocket the money.

Let's track the millions right now going to RED CROSS!
Let's track the billions with a "b" that B1d3n is "supposedly" sending to Ukraine.

We know where that money is really going!
Follow the money Doq!

We are going to need not only checks on humanitarian money going forward but also to find ppl that CAN NOT be corrupted to oversee them. 😇🎯
08:28 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it