Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Went to a private Baptist school owned by our church. As a teenager, when my Step Father and Mother were having Marital trouble (He was physically beating her), my Step Father suggested counseling through the church. They did. My Mother was told to be a more submissive Wife. She was. Until her ribs were broken and she finally left. Fast forward to adulthood. I was looking to get closer to God. Returned to same church under different pastor. The son in law of previous pastor. I became ill due to an dental infection that became septic. I had no insurance, tried to tough it out. I ended up passing out face first on concrete, landing me in Critical Care Unit. While I was unconscious, I was put on emergency state insurance to cover hospitals bills. I'm not proud of this. I returned to church on Easter. Pastor preached on how we should not rely on government hand outs. Looked right at me from the pulpit. Come to find out, they are 501c3. Back then, and now. They are buying a 2nd church.
02:23 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it