Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
One would think discernment would be important as a pastor, church leader, faith healer (whatever they call themselves these days), BUT it appears the only thing most churches value is $$$$. Jesus didn't build mega churches on every corner, didn't pay disciples 6 figures $$$ a year salary, and to my knowledge, most died poor. Jesus said "freely you've received, freely give." Got news for all of them. "To whom more was given, more will be expected."

Must be pretty important because this stern warning was in 3 gospels.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation. (Matt. 23:14, NKJV)
08:51 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it