Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
totally agree. i left my church and bible study months ago because they were requiring the mask and vaxx to attend. i finally found a church that had no restrictions even in this harsh and longer lasting california mandate climate. They indeed had space set aside for those who wanted to remain separate and masked, but nothing was ever mandatory. you had full choice and nobody was made to feel shame either way. the pastors words were always of freedom and loving eveyone mo matter what their personal choices were. .. in the midst of darkness i found freedom. in fact, my vaxxed friend and i attended together. 🙏
01:35 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it