Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
28 March, 03:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So sad, but so true. We tend to forget that when Jesus spoke of "his church" he wasn't referring to a building, but rather his chosen followers, his born again children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am going to start asking some questions and not looking to offend. Raised Catholic, Alterboy, Sunday Church throughout childhood. However still don't know much about the bible. Started questioning the Church when out of the blue they made an exemption to eat meat on a particular date. Grew up thinking I would burn in hell if the don't eat meat rule was broken. Gave me the opportunity to have a more personal connection.

Anyway my question is Did Jesus refer to his followers as children as you stated above? Trying to understand the hierarchy
01:04 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Raised Catholic. Dated a Pastor's daughter from a "non-denominational" church. Dad wants to meet me. We ate lunch, talked about cars, went well. Get call from the gf that dad doesnt approve of me cuz im Catholic. I'm like WTF mate?

This is when I started comparing different religions and realized that Government controls you while alive and Religion while you're dead. Funny how it was a Pastor who made me lose my religion.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
29 March, 07:40
There is much I would love to say on this topic. It would make many distraught. It was the hardest part of my research.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 March, 07:19
Since i was 7 or 8 i had a strange view of religon/bible. i questioned how something had wrotten by many monks could be accurate as it was translated, and modernized as " time" passed. i viewed the bibled as a workbook worh tools to learn and guide. i do agree withthe pist that maybe "Jesus" was "G*d" in the flesh. Watching Sunday as people put on best clothes, adhered to certain protocol, were told " goid christians give 10% to the church" then on Monday they were different. As a child this did not make sense. why make people pay 10% why not give freely as you are able? Why did you have to wear " Sunday" clothes? Why to get baptised did you have to take a year long class? Why were so many churches pointing fingers at each other? List went on. i tried many churches growing up. but found my connection to my Father in nature..... They did not teach humility, gratitude, or love for all.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
29 March, 06:55
In John 13:33, Jesus referred the apostles as his Children. This was the night before he was to be betrayed by Judas, and after Judas had left the last supper. Jesus knew at that moment things were set in motion for the betrayal so the final sacrifice (Him) was to be close.
John 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, Where I am going you cannot come.

Jesus is Yhvh manifest into the flesh. Jesus was God on earth. God literally came down to this earth as both God and Savior to be the final sacrifice for us.

The moment Jesus died on that cross, the veil was torn from top to bottom. That was the moment there was so longer a need for a priest to be our intercessor. The final price (a sacrifice) was paid with the blood of Christ so we could have a direct connection to God.

Jesus became our bridge.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
29 March, 06:46
Good morning, VK .....Just to answer and provide references from the Bible, Jesus specifically refers to us as 'brothers and sisters' ... Mark 3:35 "For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother." Also Matt 12:50
and "He also refers to believers as 'friend'..."Greater love has no one than this, that one would lay down his life for his friend."John 15:13. and John 15:15 ..." but i have called you friends."
And as a sidenote, we become his friend when we acknowledge that we are a sinner, and we need a savior. I needed a savior to save me from my sin. Christ died on the cross and paid for MY sin. i will forever be grateful, as i am now a 'Christian' ... and he calls me his friend.. ❤️✝️

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 March, 05:50
I grew up in a tiny free will baptist country church. Baptized in a pond after I was saved at the age of 13. I pray to Jesus myself, ask for forgiveness of my sins personally. Have to admit I have never understood the need for confession and having a priest pray for you. Plus I didn t realize the eating meat thing was a catholic belief.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 March, 06:10
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I think it was only fish on Fridays- my friend was Catholic.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
29 March, 07:09
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I grew up Catholic and have a very religous family and on Ash Wednesday you dont eat meat, just fish and every friday through lent you don’t eat any meat but fish. I always felt it was trivial especially when during lent you already have to sacrifice something or give something up for that period of time!?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 03:50
Soft disclosure, VK?

Lois Lane @Desrev01
29 March, 06:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I was raised much like you VK. Grew up going to Mass every morning at 7:00 am with my Italian Grandmother. My brother was an alter boy, of course. Enrolled in Catholic school. They never taught us the Bible. Through their teaching I lived in constant fear. I was never taught Jesus’s Love, only anger. And the whoke confession thing, I hated going to church and all of the Rules. Now just look at what they had been doing the entire time to children. I always had a bad feeling and a pit in my stomach when I was in Church. Something did not feel right. i stopped going to Church many years ago. i pray to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and ask for protection every day. I also am not that familar with the Bible because i cannot understand it. But I’m going to try. God speaks to us through His word and I want to hear it. I’m also very upset at the stealing and editing of The Bible done by the Jesuits and the Vatican. Furious at the manipulation. God Lives in us and knows our heart, He does not

Julie Boe @JulieB
29 March, 02:17
Crap, I think I went over the word limit & this got cut off. It's good that you're asking questions. God wants us to be hungry for his word. Email me at thetootshotmail.com for more guidance & God bless you!

Julie Boe @JulieB
29 March, 02:15
Of course, we're God's children. Since God & Jesus are different, but yet one of the same, all Christians are his children especially to Father God.

I read the Bible every day. It's been a huge eye opener & the Lord has blessed me greatly by it. I would begin with the Gospels in the New Testament; it's easy reading. I also enroll in a daily scripture email that leads you through the Bible in one year that I've been working on. It began as a pick me up to help make it through the day. I've read most of the Old Testament, all of the New many times. It's an eye opener for sure. The only challenge is that I've found so many other sins I've committed that I needed to repent for (LOL), but that's a good thing. Whatever problem you're facing, the answer is in there. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

God doesn't want religion. Religion is a man made thing. He wants a personal relationship with us. I've gotten real close to the Lord the past several years & have helped people make it through t

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 05:05
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I have seen some get offended just bringing up Jesus that why I gave a long prep before I ask the Q. Thank for the answer.