Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I have a lot of personal thoughts on this, but I am not sure how to express them without throwing myself and my weaknesses under the same bus. But it is disheartening that I feel like I am more informed than my preacher, and if he knows, why isn’t he talking about it?
08:25 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 March, 01:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I read something a few years back that they threatened their 5013c status if they had politics in the pulpit..... most complied

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
29 March, 06:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The Pastor of the Church I attend is very much awake to what is going on. He doesn't talk about it straight on but knowing he is awake, I hear it in his messages because I am hearing with different ears. We all know this is biblical and Jesus is coming soon. He did speak about Ukraine last Sunday and said that you can't believe what you see and that we don't really know what the truth is because we have been lied to so much. Planting the seed. In the last 3 yrs since I have attended, he never has mentioned money. They will pass the plate if you'd like to give you can.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 March, 08:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Sounds like a good shepard!!!✝️❤️

Bella Bella @Cinderella
31 March, 01:11
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
who’s your pastor? i want to look him up. pastor Greg Locke is radical. love That pastor❤️❤️❤️❤️