••• Bender ••• @4dBender
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.
08:06 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 July, 11:27
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I love being able to post something and not attacked within seconds. I also love when you need someone because you are having a bad day or need a prayer, everyone here is all over it with love and support and not ridiculed. And the information of truth just keeps flowing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 March, 10:11
Yup
What he said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 March, 03:10
AU is homebase for me and connection to kickass fellow patriots and digital warriors - I’m grateful for the fact we’re all ‘free and safe’ to speak here - I’ve learned much from all of you and have red-pilled many sharing AU - big hug mm,mm,mm - for real

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
24 March, 01:27
our platform feeling. if we need to know we come here.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 March, 12:09
Totally agree with all here about the wellspring of good things this site is, the high-vibe community; that Koba talks/walks a path of integrity and purpose –– but you can also be guaranteed this neighborhood is also peppered with Agent Smith's good & bad taking the pulse of the collective and scanning for keywords.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 March, 11:52
Anon up to me is the retreat with Frens. Sometiems you need the break to be with like minded people. I went down with the great purge. Have tried to remain on the battle field. Have lost count of Twitter pages. Needed some time to have peace for awhile and find myself but still stayed engaged. I know everyone wants on Truth Social...but this site is the OG. From Twitter, to WeGo, to Anon up...we always find our way back to family when we most need it. Koba is the man for keeping us running thur this marathon

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
23 March, 05:11
Kobayashi had this (AnonUp) up and running for all of us who fell to twitter's purge w no funding, no crowd sourcing. I give him all the gratitude in the world for making this place for all of us to come too. It's individuals like Kobayashi that really shine through and put their mark on the world. Thanks for all the hardwork, totally grateful for it Koba!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 10:00
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Amen to that!!! @administrator Koba you da best!💞

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 April, 10:02
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
THANK YOU KOBAYASHI.

AnonUp has been the most wonderful refuge for those of us who believe in and stand up for Freedom.

“Thank you” is not enough.

Jes King @jes_US
23 March, 03:12
it certainly is a gift. and it certainly is being financed whether it's being financed by capital or it's being financed by contrition I don't know.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 02:26
Anonup has been a Godsend! Thank you to all resposible for its exsistence and to those who are part of the anonup community. You have helped keep me informed, encouraged and sane! God bless you all!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
23 March, 01:29
Thanks Kobayashi/AnonUp!
This is home. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 March, 12:33
He said this3 months ago. But it is the best and the way a free platform should be.

"Truth Social will have its place however the world still needs a fully decentralized solution. No organization or person will be in control when completed. 100% community-driven. The only person that has been funding this project has been me however we are about to go V2. We will be launching a token to assist with future financing.

I would be upset with myself if I sold out on my mission to fix social media. No one can own it. It needs to live. With our strong community keeping the trolls away and nurturing It's been living on its own for the past 8 months. About time for the birth. "
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 12:27
Agree, get that same vibe. 🙏🏼

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 March, 12:14

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
23 March, 12:12

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 March, 12:34
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Edit would be nice to correct misspellings 😁. "Spell correct" allows words that aren't even words 🥴

Montana Ford @Montanaford
23 March, 11:51
You're not wrong. Just a bunch of God fearing patriots here!!! No platform can compare to what we have here!!! God Bless us all!!! WWG1WGA!!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 11:39
I remember when Kobayashi first came on the scene starting wg1wga.com now WeGo.social. He was getting attacked by some Anons for creating a platform. Accused of trying to divide. Getting attacked made him want to give up. I think Q was watching it all play out. Then Q3038 dropped. He took it as a validation that he was on the right track.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 March, 07:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I like the ending of Q3038.

“Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!”

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 March, 12:20
So many thoughts racing through my head. Grandpa always said, 'Keep it simple'. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am forever Grateful for everything you have done to keep us together and for not giving up.

Kira Kju @kju17
23 March, 11:38
you’re right…

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
23 March, 11:33
Totally agree!! this site aint cheap so god bless whoever is doing this! GFL ?

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
23 March, 11:28
ALSO, NO TROLLS! AT LEAST IM YET TO SEE THEM. THE VIBES HERE ARE⬆️. GLAD I CAME BACK

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 01:05
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
😂😂that reminds me of our buddy "sports" he was a nice troll..sometimes...despite his trollness we loved him anyway😂...havent seen him lately either?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 11:26
I'm now feeling like it's the precursor or the test pilot if you will to Truth Social. I was just thinking this last night that I think this is THE best social media site out there. Dissent is rare on this site & if there is, it is done politely.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
TS no vibes same old big accounts same feed over and over again. No bookmarks will be staying here. Its really hard to view alerts and what order.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
23 March, 11:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I wonder the same. I also agree with the level of respect.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
23 March, 11:24
I never wanted a social media account of any type. But social media was where the battle was taking place. So, I got a Twitter Account. I was a small account but got permanently banned.

I got banned on Twitter. I already had a WE GO account, so I dusted it off. About that time VK introduced Anonup. So here I came.

There is something different about Anonup. It is a friendly, pleasant place to be.

I don't feel like I need to take a shower after being here.

Love you guys

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 March, 11:32
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Agree 💯 Ime.
I ❤️ anonup too 🤩

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 March, 11:15

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 March, 11:04
un cadeau ? 🤔pas pense a ca 🙄ici par intuition…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 March, 10:49
I was going to write this elaborate ode to AU but this is much more powerful👇🏻

I fooking LOVE AU❤️

Thats it

I do❤️

Montana Ford @Montanaford
23 March, 11:46
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Me too Bee Bee!!! Me too!!! I could not agree with you more!!!❤️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 March, 01:43
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
This is home....my number one place to be...

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
23 March, 10:46
THIS group, brought me closes to God and for that.....I will always be grateful. Thank you Koba and all of you over the world on this group. We all stand together with God, holding that line and fighting the evil.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 March, 10:36
Yes. I've considered this as well and concluded that whether a test kitchen for declass or data collection, for me it is a sanctuary. Thank you.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 March, 10:27
Admin never left us, he carried us under his wings to a safe nesting place. Thanks Koba! We love you and appreciate you!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 10:17
Still some good people in this world that are trying to make a difference.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 March, 10:24
Tom, please stand up while we applause.👏👏👏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 March, 10:16
Anonup is my place to relax on social media. Great debates and discussions. A place to get my vibes up and few if any trolls.