••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 08:06
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 11:26
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I'm now feeling like it's the precursor or the test pilot if you will to Truth Social. I was just thinking this last night that I think this is THE best social media site out there. Dissent is rare on this site & if there is, it is done politely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
TS no vibes same old big accounts same feed over and over again. No bookmarks will be staying here. Its really hard to view alerts and what order.
11:33 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 12:16
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I haven't even been able to get on TS at all & at this point not sure if I want to. Happy to be here. Many here will post anything important that comes thru from there.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 12:18
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
won't be leaving here.... What's your waiting list number? mine was 330,000 and change got on 2 days ago