••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 08:06
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye @AngelsNamed
He said this3 months ago. But it is the best and the way a free platform should be.

"Truth Social will have its place however the world still needs a fully decentralized solution. No organization or person will be in control when completed. 100% community-driven. The only person that has been funding this project has been me however we are about to go V2. We will be launching a token to assist with future financing.

I would be upset with myself if I sold out on my mission to fix social media. No one can own it. It needs to live. With our strong community keeping the trolls away and nurturing It's been living on its own for the past 8 months. About time for the birth. "
https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:33 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it