••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 08:06
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Kobayashi had this (AnonUp) up and running for all of us who fell to twitter's purge w no funding, no crowd sourcing. I give him all the gratitude in the world for making this place for all of us to come too. It's individuals like Kobayashi that really shine through and put their mark on the world. Thanks for all the hardwork, totally grateful for it Koba!
05:11 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 April, 10:02
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
THANK YOU KOBAYASHI.

AnonUp has been the most wonderful refuge for those of us who believe in and stand up for Freedom.

“Thank you” is not enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 10:00
Amen to that!!! @administrator Koba you da best!💞

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
27 April, 10:00
Really nice of you to acknowledge him. Thank you both.
This is a pretty amazing place.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 April, 09:56
Thank Q Bunches!! God Bless You! 🙏🏻

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 March, 12:13
Agree So much gratitude!! 🙏🙏🙏 this platform is where i come to rest, reload, recharge and recover after time in/on the Matrix frontlines.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 March, 12:02
@administrator ditto...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 March, 02:11
He did WeGo 1st.
https://wego.social/

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
24 March, 12:03
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
We go is still going. I am not sure what happened to it, but I still go on it. For awhile I was not going on it. Did I miss something?

Selah 321 @Selah
24 March, 01:45
Agreed.. much needed..