••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 08:06
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I'm now feeling like it's the precursor or the test pilot if you will to Truth Social. I was just thinking this last night that I think this is THE best social media site out there. Dissent is rare on this site & if there is, it is done politely.
11:26 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
23 March, 11:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I wonder the same. I also agree with the level of respect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
TS no vibes same old big accounts same feed over and over again. No bookmarks will be staying here. Its really hard to view alerts and what order.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 12:16
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I haven't even been able to get on TS at all & at this point not sure if I want to. Happy to be here. Many here will post anything important that comes thru from there.