Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 03:34
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 December, 09:44
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you Koba for all of what you’ve created for us here & WeGo. It’s a huge honor to be here with this amazing patriot family. Imossible vibe to ignore on this platform. :)

You have quite the list of great things to come. I hope you’ll let us donate to these multiple amazing causes? 💛

Forgive the giant leap here but will the new version be Truth Social, or anonup exclusively?
Nonetheless, very much looking forward to it all.

Cheers to a hugely successful upcoming Q1 of ‘22. 🤜🏻💥🤛🏻

LHA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Truth Social will have its place however the world still needs a fully decentralized solution. No organization or person will be in control when completed. 100% community-driven. The only person that has been funding this project has been me however we are about to go V2. We will be launching a token to assist with future financing.

I would be upset with myself if I sold out on my mission to fix social media. No one can own it. It needs to live. With our strong community keeping the trolls away and nurturing It's been living on its own for the past 8 months. About time for the birth.
12:25 AM - Dec 31, 2021
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
07 May, 10:35
Thank you Koba. I am here to stay and will help in any way I can to help support AU.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 08:17
For family!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 March, 08:31
The Future

100% community-driven

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 March, 08:13
Thank You Kobayashi ! You are good and kind and generous and have created a very special social media platform that we love Anon Up ❤️

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
12 March, 09:28
hope AnonUp will be the first web3 social media platform

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 March, 07:57
I will help you FOR FREE
just tell me what to do Kobe I got U fam

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
12 March, 01:53
on board

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 March, 11:34
#wwg1wga
#Shouldertoshoulder

ready to step into decentralized with you, @administrator
😤

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
11 March, 07:43
I can't wait to get on with my Android. I've had my user ID and password for over a year. Thank you Kobayashi for all that you do.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 March, 07:16
❤️🙏 Thank you for creating this space for us, Kobayashi! You are greatly appreciated!! Bunch of blessings to you and yours!! 😇

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 March, 03:11
Just tell us when, I can’t wait to help support this amazing Platform!!

Thank you for giving us this place of Peace!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 06:33

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
14 January, 07:26
Thank you for all you do! i would be happy to help any way i can.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 January, 02:25
One change I would make is to Ethereum. It will disappear with Bitcoin. Go XRP

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 02:38
THANKQ FELLOW PATROIT ILL DO WHAT I CAN AND HELP SHARE THE SITE. This platform has been a shining light through the darkness

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 02:29
Nana would be happy to buy your tokens hun, or what ever you need.
Nana is all in.
What you have done for ppl is beyond thank you.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 January, 02:16
🤨🧐 @Administrator : Oof. Lost your MAGA hat partying last night?😁😆

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 December, 09:24
If it's easy, I'll buy some!

I tried to buy Melania's eyes but NONE of my Banks
would let me.... & PayPal wasn't an option!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 December, 07:57
I can not thank you enough for all that you have done!

Came to AnonUp from twatter in Jan 21
Followed VK here.

HERE I FOUND MY TRUE FAMILY.

Out in the "real" world, SF Bay Area home of Big Tech/Newsom Pelosi/Getty/NWO Covidiots -- I am spat upon, mocked, vilified, absolutely s.i.l.e.n.c.e.d.

HERE I AM FREE TO SHOUT MY TRUTHS,
celebrate Q and Potus
and weep tears of joy.

May God Bless and Protect each and every Patriot!

We are sOo going to win this war.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
01 January, 02:33
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I followed VK to WEGO and then to AnonUp. Quite an amazing journey we have been on.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
31 December, 07:37
we all appreciate what you have done here, many insiders come in to touch base now and again the vibe is very spiritual, everyone has popcorn for the movie. I think if you issue a token it will be well received just as the site was.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 December, 07:33
I love it here and will be happy to support this platform.
This is a wonderful community and it's a true pleasure to be here.
Thank you and wishing you all the best for 2022.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 December, 07:32
i love “laidback lamas and sameer’s” nft artwork
just an idea maybe we need a pepe artist nft or revolutionary patriots artist
simething catchy that peopld will want to bug and collect then the proceeds could go to this platform’s v.2

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 December, 07:33
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
* people will want to “buy” 😊

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 December, 01:41
Great idea, we are with you fren. Your work is unbelievable to help us with this site.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
31 December, 12:44
222😎 Impossible coincidinces
Thank you for this platform.
I love the people on here and the work they do sharing truth.
I’m hoping some day to meet my anonup brothers and sisters!

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 December, 10:09
Koba endless thanks for creating this environment for us. The best is yet to come, that’s what I hear you saying! 😊
WWG1WGA-WW
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 December, 10:01
I love it here! Thank you for all that you do! I’ve been here since the “Great Twitter Purge”. When you said that those who have been with WeGo since the beginning will be happy- will we be grafted into that family? Asking for a friend 😂

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 December, 08:28
Thank you so much for this platform. It has been a beacon in the fog!