P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Probably just a coincidence, but it looks like TRUTH social has a very similar logo to anonup. Is this what you’ve been working on @administrator ? 😎🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.tmtgcorp.com/s...
12:09 AM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 March, 11:40
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
pas TRUTH mais suis la 😇coool la vie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 11:38
Great find, my friend. This makes total semse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 March, 11:37
It would be deeelightful if they merge!

I have TRUTH on my phone but spend all my
time on my Windows desktop...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 January, 08:29
You can register now to be on the waiting list for truthsocial.com I hate the thought of leaving here...Maybe it will merge. I purposely follow 4517 people. 45 for the real President and 17 for Q.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 11:37
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
TS needs a lot work I won't be leaving here no vibes over there

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
07 January, 06:03
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Other Half @Otherhalf
07 January, 07:20
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I imagine someone added the AnonUp logo on top so you could see the similarity between the two, not to deceive, without realizing people would assume it's all from a screenshot.

And they both have a red comment bubble with a white check inside. Conceptually, they're identical.

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
03 January, 08:34
wowza 😍💥❣️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 12:52
Love it, and Anonup. I think our favorite patriots are on here.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 December, 10:21
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
30 December, 05:09
❤ ❤ ❤

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 December, 05:29
If this is the case, hopefully we will all be auto-merged to the platform....with red checks😎

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 December, 03:01
Big K is what I call @administrator and you continue to inspire me too.
This is Big K 👇
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fighter Pilot Motivational Video - YouTube

A compilation I decided to put together of my favorite videos with some great speeches...I made this video 4+ years ago to motivate myself using other videos...

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
29 December, 11:13
Well I do think VK being back will give him a smooth transition over the TruthSocial. Blue check eventually?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 December, 10:54
Logo was photoshopped. See slide 16 - it's not there.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
29 December, 09:58

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 December, 09:34
Yaaay! Kobi! You are the man!!!! Much love to you! ❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 December, 09:25
Me whenever an anon starts out with ‘probably just a coincidence’...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 December, 12:11
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Ditto! 😂🤣

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
29 December, 09:03
wegosocial.com was the start. then admin created anonup!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
29 December, 06:04
LOVE IT 💓🤗🗣❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 06:02

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 December, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👊

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 05:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I thought maybe 107daily.com???

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

23 March, 11:42
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
got on 2 days ago was 330,00 and change so its moving but slowly. Needs a lot of work. no bookmarks same feed over and over. I will be staying here for the long hall unless it improves. Was on it one day looking for people from here. No vibes

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 October, 11:33
Sensai Kobayashi originated that Q✅ logo on WeGo Social. 😎

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 October, 11:01
Actually WeGo Social was first. AnonUp was developed as a backup site. Both have the same logo. Truth Social is a check mark "without" the "Q".

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 October, 10:39
Wuh ! Yahoo !...no not that Yahoo

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 October, 01:11
woo hoo! we love @administrator ❤️
he gave us a home

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 October, 01:04
🤗 I have to admit I've grown quite fond of this site & the logo similarity is - uncanny?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 October, 12:59
GLORIOUS if so!

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
24 October, 07:21
The administrator's name that's used of WeGo and Anonup is - Kobayashi. That is name of the once reigning many time champion of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest held annually at Coney Island. Always thought that was strange since the inception of these sites.
Kobayashi was known as "the Godfather of competitive eating". I think I'm beginning to understand now with the newly released Trump Media Acquisitions. Perhaps it will gobble (acquire) all the "fake" news media and platforms up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 October, 10:37
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Ya never know. 😎

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
25 October, 06:59
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
小林。それは日本では一般的な名前です。小林武悟。彼は食糧戦闘機として有名だった。私はそれがそんなに深い意味を持っているとは思わなかった!それは非常に興味深いです!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 October, 08:56
Would it not be awesome to be migrated over to the new platform, posts and all?

23 March, 11:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
didn't happen for me got on 2 days ago had to register a name and handle. Wish it did though