Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 12:50
They scared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 March, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😯 ❤️ That was fascinating! And Dave Scarlett of His Glory on Rumble said that he had a prophetic dream where Donald Trump Jr. and John Kennedy Jr. were working together behind the scenes and looked into a portal and saw that we had won! (I think Johnny Enlow had a portal dream about this too. He has mentioned Project Looking Glass before.) What wild days we're living in! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Had a similar dream and it went like this...

Don: Hey Jr. you got a minute?
JJ: Sure Don what's up?
Don: I need you to not get on that Plane this week.
JJ: Why? My foot is fine.
Don: It doesn't end well...
JJ: Sound a bit Crazy Don. Time Travel isn't possible.
Don: Let me prove it by inserting a book in the past.
JJ: No book named "Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump"
Don: Go to the Bookstore at exactly 11:11 tomorrow & check.
JJ: How the fook you do that Don? It's 100 years old book now.
Don: My Uncle John
JJ: Didn't he work with Bush's. Don't like them much you know.
Don: I know, Got this plan. You in?

JJ: Since we are on the topic do you think other books have been inserted in the past?

Don: Lets find out.
02:06 AM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 March, 06:58
😍🍿wow

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 April, 05:49
Be sure to swing by and pick me up 😆

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
26 April, 05:36
Don - heyyyyy Melania. It's time for me to be President.
Melania - I will agree to it if you help me round up the baby rapers.
Don - DEAL!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 March, 07:59
I think this might be my favorite comment i’ve read today! I’ve been talking about time travel all week.☺️✨

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
17 March, 09:19
"The Last President."

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 March, 08:15
Something you said the other day made me think of Trump's uncle so I did a little image searching. When I put these two images side by side it made me wonder....

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
17 March, 08:59
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Quite a resemblance!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 March, 09:30
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
This is too uncanny of a resemblance for there NOT to be a relational connection (or same person time traveled...traveling!).

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 07:09
Lets test the theory someone time travel over here and bring some crab legs. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 09:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😂😂WHO fkn runs them seafood runs.

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 March, 06:23
Did this really just happen?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 March, 02:01
Ingersoll Lockwood
This is an interesting site
https://www.ingersolllockw...

Whos 2know @Whos2know
17 March, 05:34
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
interesting…Contact….Angels and Airwaves ( a fav of Phaes🤭) and Do Something. i like it.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 March, 01:00
1 of 2 "Looking Glass"

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
17 March, 12:56
Thoughts about time and travel have been on my mind a lot lately. Gentle reminder to start reading again. Thank you VK!

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
14 May, 12:44
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 March, 12:40

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 02:07
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
This is the one that connects Ivanka! :) The McAfee Afterlife channel shows pictures of her in front of the clock. So wild.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 March, 11:43
The Bible.
THE books.
this is biblical!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 March, 11:11
Bob Dylan is part of this time traveling movie. so much evidence. imho
time out of mind.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
16 March, 10:14
There was a much deeper reason for (Time and) Space Force me thinks. 👀

TS 2:06 > 26

Q drop 26

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
16 March, 09:28
up up down down left right left right B A Select Start.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
26 April, 07:06
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Ab Ab select start.

Jes King @jes_US
16 March, 09:14
bought it, read a little, lost it,
refound it, lost again, refound it the other night while packing...tucked it neatly next to my autographed kid by the side of the road book. now I know where it's at 😌
all is well.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 March, 09:10
and just like that! you’ve recruited a time traveling army of digital soldiers!
AMAZING!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 March, 08:10
Man i love these posts of yours!! I can’t wait to know how exactly everything is connected and see all these crumbs make a YUGE loaf of bread!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 06:20
Sidney Powell sure is sneaky.
Publishing Q's Plan in 1949! 😉

Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.
Q

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 March, 05:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
WOW you all are amazing ...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
01 April, 12:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
need to be more diligent Sydney was born in 1955 so this is not her book In fact it is a Man. who wrote this book. Yes I trusted the source also I bought the book. I'm reading it regardless. ya all have a great day. hugs and love

Renee White @Rapnay
16 March, 06:00
my name isn’t Virginia but yes I believe

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 March, 05:31
Mispellings matter. Military InteLLINgence

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 March, 03:58

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 March, 03:22

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 March, 03:14
This post is awesome💠💠💠

Jes King @jes_US
16 March, 09:09
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
taken March 31st...🥰🥰🥰
muh sparkle day... I'll be 45...
* pitter patter *

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 March, 09:53
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
16 March, 02:52
❤️😁

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 March, 02:37
Full attention here!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 March, 02:37
👀???????????

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 March, 02:06
NOW YOU GOT MY ATTENTION VINCENT; THE BEST PART OF THIS GREAT AWAKENING. 😍