Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 12:50
They scared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 March, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😯 ❤️ That was fascinating! And Dave Scarlett of His Glory on Rumble said that he had a prophetic dream where Donald Trump Jr. and John Kennedy Jr. were working together behind the scenes and looked into a portal and saw that we had won! (I think Johnny Enlow had a portal dream about this too. He has mentioned Project Looking Glass before.) What wild days we're living in! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 02:06
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Had a similar dream and it went like this...

Don: Hey Jr. you got a minute?
JJ: Sure Don what's up?
Don: I need you to not get on that Plane this week.
JJ: Why? My foot is fine.
Don: It doesn't end well...
JJ: Sound a bit Crazy Don. Time Travel isn't possible.
Don: Let me prove it by inserting a book in the past.
JJ: No book named "Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump"
Don: Go to the Bookstore at exactly 11:11 tomorrow & check.
JJ: How the fook you do that Don? It's 100 years old book now.
Don: My Uncle John
JJ: Didn't he work with Bush's. Don't like them much you know.
Don: I know, Got this plan. You in?

JJ: Since we are on the topic do you think other books have been inserted in the past?

Don: Lets find out.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Sidney Powell sure is sneaky.
Publishing Q's Plan in 1949! 😉

Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.
Q
06:20 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
01 April, 12:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
need to be more diligent Sydney was born in 1955 so this is not her book In fact it is a Man. who wrote this book. Yes I trusted the source also I bought the book. I'm reading it regardless. ya all have a great day. hugs and love

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 March, 05:34
WOW you all are amazing ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:00
Isnt it odd that this is the author of the Baron collection looks like Clemmons? and both look a lot like JFKjr?

Perhaps there are 17 books that Trump went back to the past to publish for us to find in the future..

How many have we actually found so far?
What else yall got?

Diana DJT @Diana
19 March, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The first time I saw Professor Clemmons I thought the same thing, that he looked like JFKjr. he too is a good man, his family is everything ❤️We are living in extraordinary times💥Godspeed Patriot 🙏🏼

Steve Murray @Stevie
19 March, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Remember this photo of Ivanka in France on holiday. Dressed like a character from Race Around the World. Weird clothing.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 March, 09:53
I can only imagine how the waters returned.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdf...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 March, 09:47
More on this discovery

https://kaiserwilly.wordpr...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 March, 09:43
wow~ I forgot all about this one! Hat-Tip🎩

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 11:29
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
👒🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 March, 09:40
Nice digging!

16 March, 11:15
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
🙏😉

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 March, 09:38
Wow. After the Barron books... eery twilight zone theme playing... We're gonna need Rod Serling to do a show about that. Wonder if, uh, he's around. His take on "Christmas Carol" was just wonderful.

16 March, 09:14
Apparently Don was busy proving things.

16 March, 11:41
Q sure gets around 🤩💞🕊️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 06:44
Sidney retweeted me when the lockdown started. I was like Holy F'in shit...I had just gotten to the party.

16 March, 07:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
WOW!! What an honor!!
Sidney Kraken Powell followed me here
& on Twitter!! I saved those messages 💕

My sense is she’s been very busy
prosecuting @ Tribunals!! 💪😼💥

One of the GREAT Patriots!!
She’d be an AMAZING Chief Justice 🇺🇸

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 March, 09:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Sidney Katherine Powell the attorney born in 1955.

Who is Sidney W Powell - the author of the book?