Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 June, 02:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3yr Q-Delta for June 5
Drop # 4424

Wasn’t there talk recently of a gag order being issued, surrounding Trump’s legal involvements?

“Army Strong.”
-> Who protects the nation from foreign militarized adversaries?
-> Who fields the majority of the US National Guard’s ground-based fighting forces/equipment capabilities?
What constitutes a catastrophic national emergency?

Uncharted territory.
Original moment.

“It must be done right”
Q

#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
04 June, 06:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 June, 06:26
Most can innerstand the chess game analogy, but most people aren't aware of the technology of predictive 'outcomes'. This is in part a physical war, but in the grandest sense it is an esoteric battle for our entire planet and the Human race not fought in the physical, but in other realms. This is our Creator and Satan duking it out and Satan's army comprises soldiers and assassins most Humans couldn't imagine. This video is great for those who are already aware, in my opinion.

Yet, we all do have the ability to rise above the illusion, grow our light and awareness, live with compassion and non-judgement and allow the Spirit, which is perfect PEACE, to nourish our lives with dignity, authenticity and harmony....

Now, The Great Awakening = reMEMBERing. ALL Knowing. #GodWins

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 June, 06:01
Saw this a year & a half ago. He explains in easy enough language very complicated topics.

That surviving timeline...I wonder what humanity centuries from now will think of us. Compassion, judgement... and will they have an accurate understanding of how complicated & difficult it all was?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 June, 05:57
11:11 🥰🙏🏼
Voice sounds Very Fimilar 🤔😉☺️
WWG1WGA
Good to hear from You Vincent ❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 March, 07:10
😎1111

welcome to the Great Awakening🤠❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 March, 02:51
Nice summary VK.
Even the most incomprehensive mind can absorb this information.
Need to share this one.
😊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 10:48
As my diddy would say, they can go fk themselves.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 10:48
As my diddy would say, they can go fk themselves.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 02:25
wow VK thats pretty awesome…gives us hope that by not playing into [their] games we are winning!

thats why i firmly believe that throughout this time (they call “pandemic”) in order to survive youve got to turn down the noise, stop watching fake news and just live your life - be like a flower, do the flowers stop being flowers just because of these evil F nuggets?
nope they just keep on being awesome
grow where you’re planted

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 01:31
Oh yes! Mr. Wood...Houston we have a problem! Dey scared alright LOL

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 May, 01:23
well shizzznick will somebody just slap the loser and call checkmate already my husband said he picked up abunch of baby chicks 1/2 price cause we wont be able to get baby chicks or chicken because of the avian flu which are going to have to be put in my den till they are big enough have you ever tryed to watch tv with a bunch of cackling chicks its almost as bad as a bunch of cacklen hens and the smell to clean up daily gas prices we dont just need it to go to work every thing out here needs gas and diesel and the cost of fertilizer we need ... im pissed right now granny is going to need bail money

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 May, 08:11
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣MY HUSBAND JUST CAME IN FROM THE DEN AND SAID I HAD TO TAKE MY HEARING AIDS OUT SO I COULD WATCH TV EVIDENTLY THER CHEEP TONE IS MAKING HIS EARS WHISTLE 😂🤣😂😜 I CAN BE ON 1 OF MY BIDEN RANTS HE JUST REACHES UP PULL HIS HEAR AIDS OUT 😜GOD I LOVE THAT MAN

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 02:26
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
😂🤣❤️🐣

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 May, 01:21
. ♟

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 April, 09:22

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 April, 08:10
Classic Clips By Vinnie Rock! 😎👍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 April, 07:08
NCSWIC
40,000 ft view

2012 was the time I had a massive spiritual awakening, so did others

Since 2012 i have witnessed people more and more on a spiritual path, and they really dont know it.

2020-2022 people are definetly discussing things in a very spiritual manner, still dont recognize the change in themseleves. It is amazing to see!!! They even understand me! That wasnt the case just ten years ago!

The End is nearing….and New Beginnings will be a flood for 40 days and nights as humans reconcile their old/new ways!

May God Bless Us All Beyond Measure 😇

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 April, 07:02
11.11. Love you VK (no homo). !!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 April, 06:55
One of the most exciting videos of our lifetime!💗🙏😍💗🤩

American Girl @Americangirl
26 April, 06:50
yee haw boys and girls shits fixing to get real interesting.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 April, 06:08
That was brilliant and perfect...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 April, 07:03
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
i haven’t seen this before, are you able to explain it to me and/or who is represented here?

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 March, 06:44
Well there's many that can now say,
oh yeh, I remember that from back then, still a real good one that vid!

For all the virgins out there,
time for your red pill.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
20 March, 09:59
[this inevitability] ... at first I thought it was the end of the world;
now I see [the] end of the world is [the] end of their world.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 March, 11:02
This is the greatest most powerful video ever released it is truth, it is inspiration, it is a gift and I am so grateful ! Thank You heart and soul for posting VK .

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 March, 01:30
Video is 11:11. Nice.

God Wins @Nous
17 March, 11:38
God won. They tried to upload us to a digital wasteland to keep us from this, but we will all awaken in the glory of God almighty!

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 March, 06:33
❤️❤️❤️

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
17 March, 06:15
good guy wins 💥 💥 💥 💥

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
17 March, 05:51
@vincentkennedy https://anonup.com/thread/... would you give me a rumble link to your very special, very timely video pretty please? I would like to share this 11minute 11 second INSPIRED video message with the weary Patriots I know that need a positive VIBE LIFT.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 March, 10:37
🧐Got a pop up request for money "for Ukraine" this morning in a gmail account. ~ Very desperate.
I've never ever rec'd a "pop up request" for money on any email account in all the years I've been on email, more than 20 years. 🧐

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
17 March, 09:44
I love the message and that scenery was breathtaking!