Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Example of 'Hyperinflation.'

"Zimbabwe dollar estimated that it was losing value so quickly that its decline was equivalent to prices doubling in stores every 1.3 days.

The Zimbabwean government decided to fight fire with fire and printed even more money in higher denominations. Eventually, the country would produce a $100 trillion Zimbabwean dollar note — which had an exchange rate of about $30 (U.S.) in January 2009 and $5 in 2011. By 2015, it was worth just 40 cents"

https://money.howstuffwork...
01:16 AM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
09 March, 04:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 04:00
Nana has 1- One hundred trillion dollar Zim 2008AA that I am hoping to be able to cash in to use for humanitarian projects.

Nana has several project in mind.
This is what I am manifesting.

Also manifesting that no one on this planet is ever starving nor without a roof over their head if they want one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
09 March, 01:08
Do you still believe they will pull down gold lower in the short term?
Any thoughts on a much-needed melt-up in crypto soon?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 12:01
there is alot of chatter the zims are going to be revalued as part of the white hat reset. if the zims aren’t…gonna be alot of poorer souls, figuratively & litterally.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 March, 10:23
OT but with all this Z and Zim stuff,
Invader Zim and R0thchilds' Zim shipping came to mind

Invader Zim: orig release 30 march 2001 (333)
‘Zim succeeds in setting up a base on Earth and
INF1LTRATING human culture, posing as a human child
as he plots the planet's DOWNFALL’

ZIM shipping https://www.zim.com/about-...
‘David Remez, Izrael's first Minister of Transportation,
came up with the name "ZIM". Remez was inspired by a
passage in the Bible (Numbers 24:24), in which the
Hebrew word ZIM refers to a number of large vessels’

photo 2: shows logo w/ Z in its own kill brackets,
[their own downfall :D ]

photo 2 shows [their] logo Z in its own [k1ll] brackets,
showing their own downfall ?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 March, 09:54
Hyperinflation doesn’t just happen.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 March, 09:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 March, 11:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Deep state causes ...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
09 March, 08:28
1:16. > 17 😁

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 March, 08:14
VK, Am I Supposed To Reveal ,
Myself As
Q
&
The Witness to Shane Browning
Organically, By myself. If I Get Nuked Again... I'm Joining a Cult (😂... Don't Do it... I'll Lose My Shit)...
Just Let It unfold... Boss 🤟🤟😊👍✌️✌️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 March, 07:43
Bye Bye Fake as fuck Fed Notes... Bye Bye Fake as Fuck Fed!
Do you realize, The Fed Only Considers “Problematic Inflation”,

WAGE INFLATION

Oh Shit, Our Corporations Have to pay Higher wages...

Time To raise Rates & Create a RECESSION!

The Workers are Making Gains

Shut it The Fuck Down!

Q

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
09 March, 07:31
it was pretty cool yesterday with my buddy . im like xrp has to succeed bc the global bankers have to go down . then seen a big x in the sky followed by a perfect cross . ✝️ litterally perfect looked like it was made with a square

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
09 March, 07:30
Hyperinflation caused by the wars in the former Yugoslavia, the collapse of the state, the loss of the single market, sanctions and the printing of large amounts of money ...
From July 1992 to January 1994, four currency denominations were made, which, among other things, sometimes equaled one million, but also one billion with one dinar.

Other Half @Otherhalf
09 March, 07:05
On the plus side, it would make it really easy for people to pay off their debt.

Imagine owing $300k on a home loan for which you can barely afford the payments. But suddenly you're earning $1 million per year instead of $50k, and you can pay off that existing debt in a few months. You still own the home, so the value of that would survive any currency reset.

Could be a good thing for the little guy if it were quickly followed by a sound currency replacement.
:)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 06:31
That's a lot of 11.3 hints from you VK.

Z(imbabwe).
Z=26

11-15🤔

3/11 FryDay

LSWH

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 March, 09:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 10:23
Another Z comm on a post

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 05:20
Hyperinflation combined with shrinkflation and rising interest rates = Dead economy

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 March, 04:39
😳

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 March, 03:45
XRP's value TBD.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:08
I was a kid when my country was under sanctions & was hit with one of the worse hyperinflations in the world. Yugoslavia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

garm hava @sigma777
09 March, 08:05
:) ako ne pozuris odmah do dilera, za platu si mogao kupiti burek sutradan

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Olaf Koll @OlafK
09 March, 02:27

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
09 March, 02:27
Z!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 March, 02:20
- Z =-26...
ts 116 -26= 90
05-Nov-2017 1:39:41 AM EDT
Anonymous
4ch/pol
>>148029846
>>148029250
Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.

Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))
Q

09 March, 01:54
VK is that a shadow of a fish on your mask new? and i dont think i noticed the figure in reflection of goggles also?!
i dont remember seeing them before?!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 March, 02:11
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I just noticed the Q I never noticed before around Vincent's photo.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 March, 01:52
Whelp when the dust settles ... how much will my 10 OneHundredMillion Zimbabwe notes be worth 😎 hummm 🤔

Storm Rider @StormRider
09 March, 01:45
The insanity of inflation vs recession
Curtailing inflation requires a halt to available funds via driving up interest rates to deter applicants from borrowing.

Establishing reserve requirements, which is the amount of money banks are legally required to keep on hand to cover withdrawals, now there's a great idea! This is another tool used by governments use to control inflation.

Minimize flow of currency within the country. Therefore, import more and export less creating higher debt to push money abroad.

Using a "contractionary monetary policy" to fight inflation by reducing the money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased interest rates.

There's a fine line with these methods. Going a little to far and you gave know created a recession.

The entire monetary system need to be revamped!!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 March, 01:43
lots of fake money

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 March, 01:42
3[6]9 date

.96 to 10

Z =13*2D

TS 8

zero day

who makes up these days anyway?

09 March, 01:38
VK -Z now?!
#FamilyIsEverything .
(+.02 APL)
APL = 9.04/10

09 March, 01:32
VK here is a vid...its a pretty good educational type video... about the fed... central banks ...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - YouTube

We're doomed. pass it on

09 March, 01:20
06-Nov-2017 4:48:58 PM EST
Anonymous
4ch/pol
Crumb dump incoming fast.
Archive immediately.
Upload to graphic.
Q

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
09 March, 01:19
Similar to Venezuela

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 March, 01:38
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
march 9th