Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 01:16
Example of 'Hyperinflation.'

"Zimbabwe dollar estimated that it was losing value so quickly that its decline was equivalent to prices doubling in stores every 1.3 days.

The Zimbabwean government decided to fight fire with fire and printed even more money in higher denominations. Eventually, the country would produce a $100 trillion Zimbabwean dollar note — which had an exchange rate of about $30 (U.S.) in January 2009 and $5 in 2011. By 2015, it was worth just 40 cents"

https://money.howstuffwork...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 March, 01:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is that a shadow of a fish on your mask new? and i dont think i noticed the figure in reflection of goggles also?!
i dont remember seeing them before?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
I just noticed the Q I never noticed before around Vincent's photo.
02:11 AM - Mar 09, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 March, 02:16
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
he has been busy photoshopping it looks like...lol

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 March, 02:17
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
What does the -Z mean in Vincent's name now? I learn from all of you.