Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I see many that are decent people but were caught up in the “good life” to pay attention to what was really going on. They got the jab.

Now, some are having health issues.

The question is: who’s fault is it?

We know evil will always do evil things.

We know God wants us to learn through the experiences we have.

We know MSM hid facts about the jab from the very start and pushed fear tactics to get more people injected.

We know hospitals have killed people.

So... are the people that were asleep to blame for not paying attention from the start? We were all like them at one point, too. Right? But, I’m pretty positive a lot of them thought most of us were crazy when we tried to warn them.

Was God trying to teach them a lesson that was out of our control?

What’s your best guess to what happens next?
09:16 PM - Feb 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
David Freidel @Grumpy_Ol_Dave
08 February, 12:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IMHO, at the end of the day, there are only two possible outcomes to this satanic shit show.
1. Trump and associates (with God behind them,) take down the deep state/Illuminati and restore order under God.
2. Trump and associates fail, Jesus returns, takes out satan, restores order and establishes the millennial kingdom.
Either way, GOD WINS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 February, 12:00
Just maybe, just maybe, just maybe ... we'll party again
Ask Scavino.

https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 11:35
We were all sheep at some point too. I try to remember that. Its hard though, my child got it for work at the hospital. My other child said hell to the no. Some take longer to wake....we love them regardless.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 February, 09:28
We will have to make room on our shoulders for more. I think we are fast approaching "this is obvious" to "most" time period. The remaining people will become dangerous persons. Doq, your words are large. I think this is best description of the situation I have heard so far, and it connects dots for me. Of course only God can control this. I think in the US the airplanes will stop flying and people will have to make their way home. Store shelves will be bare and gas won't be available. Carry E food, a paper map and an E radio.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 February, 10:00
i work hospice. they are dropping like flies. it is heartbreaking and tragic. they thought their drs were giving caring advice not knowing they were paid more for more pts vaccinated under a standardized performance program. try being in the trenches with the actual victims of this atrocity instead of glibly speculating. too many kind and trusting souls gone from here already. pound your chests and boast about being chosen. i dare you

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
09 February, 12:07
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
😪Yes I do agree with you!!

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 February, 04:55
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
indeed, justice is coming

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 05:04
The way i feel.... I hope the dumbasses got the placebo...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 February, 11:34
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Quietly, I took my wife's Jab card and ran each of her jab ids through this
https://www.howbadismybatc...

Out of the 3 only one showed up and it was 5021st down on the list.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
07 February, 02:35
I keep coming back to this post today. I just don't have any answers to any of this. Sure VK said once about there being one awake in each family. Perhaps that will be key to curing both in the physical sense and as family.

I don't know Doc I just pray to God. There are people who have not had a choice in the jab, young children and people with learning disabilities. Choices been made for them. I even believe many people whom have taken the jab willingly are under a sort of hypnosis.

Please God protect them all. 😢

Guin Evere @Guinevere
07 February, 02:49
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
We have been fairly lucky in the U.S. Not sure what I would have done if I lived in Israel, Australia, etc. Of course, I would have held out but they have been making things miserable for many.

09 February, 12:11
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Well said Lisa

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 February, 02:32
The mass awakening is coming soon.

The jabbed are going to be very angry when they find out that they were poisoned.

It's going to take all of mankind to pull together and help each other out.

Therapeutics will be made available at no cost to everyone who was injected.

Evil is driven from this world for eternity.

God wins.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 11:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I hope you're right

I tried warning some folks who are smart in many ways but dumb as rocks when it comes to the jab

I hope they're ok at the end of this, but I resigned myself to the fact they may not be here much longer

Yes, I did my part - doesn't make it easy
But I do know I tried & that means something

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
07 February, 02:04
I think it is cumulative experiences of one's life which bring them to the point of curiosity and research of an issue that just doesn't sound right. Personally, over the years, I had two experiences with doctors which gave me a eye opening "ta do" moment. The first was a mentor moment that I applied to my second experience which lead me to question the fitness of the doctor's suggestion. I got a 2nd opinion and it was justified.
I also think the God has a say in this situation as well. Some of us are more in tune to things. Some call it gut instincts. Some might think it is divine intervention. Not all are open to listening to these messages. I have been told more than once in my life "if you believe in things like that" to know its more than a coincidence.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 February, 01:18
Perhaps a health scare. Something that happens rapidly to all who took the jab but when things look to be at their bleakest point then "The 'CURE' will spread WW.
Have FAITH, Patriot.
Q" -- Additionally, when searching for that Q post I saw several other posts that say "We are the Cure" & "We The People are the cure" so maybe it's up to us to pray for every single person who took the shot.

09 February, 12:18
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Yes, I do agree and these are words that make ALOT of sense!
Our GOD is so much bigger than we can fathom and so I believe these words you are speaking are prophetic.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
07 February, 12:39
Prophetically + In this Order = = = > < >

1) The Return of Elijah + #SaveTheChildren
2) Luke 8:17 + All Secrets Revealed + Noised Abroad
3) The Fall of the Wicked + Our Eyes Shall See It
4) Former & Latter Rains Together + REVIVAL + HEALING
5) #Biblical Transfer of Wealth + From Evildoers to God's Children

A Season of #Refreshing + #GodWins + #RecompenceMatters

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
07 February, 11:12
my father one of em. he passed away after getting jabbed so he would be able to be around his grandkids. as far as i know none of my fathers children lefty or righty(me only one) ever mentioned he should get the jab. least as far as i know.

my opinion is the sheep cant be blamed for the deep brainwashing spells they’re under. they’re all part of the matrix.

but if you’ve gone above and beyond to show them truth and break the spell and they still do not listen then it’s their own fault.

Dirty politicians, Scientists, Doctors, Corps, MSM all on the take take majority responsiblity. but Satan ultimately the one in charge.

full armor of God.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 February, 05:34
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
So sorry for tour loss, My Dad has declined significantly since he got jabbed twice. i talked him out of the booster . But its too late. even an MRI/ lab work/physical couldnt find anything wrong with him. he has very little memory, no appetite, no interest in drinking water. cant focus at all, depressed/anxiety. watching him die due to this serious crime is heart breaking. He heard loud noises in the middle of the night. He thought someone was breaking into his house. called 911. police checked all over. all clear. my dad is hallucinating!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 11:39
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
I've been in this position, where I tried to tell them- but you're right about the brainwashing
I've been onto this for a while & even I was appalled at how many people bought into the fear or "someone said I should do this" rhetoric instead of going within (and many of the people consider themselves to be Christians!)

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 February, 11:10
What happens next....well...shedding has already started. No one is really safe any more. When the vaxxed find out....they are going to be very angry. The unvaxxed have to try to detox. The only people I blame are the evil people that made all man made illnesses. I am hoping that the new technologies will come out soon to help everyone.

Paint Head @Paint
07 February, 10:25
Sadly many people really believe the news reg: covid. I believe some wear the mask and take the jab as a ´rigtheous’ act. Like they are being great citizens🤨 Others truly believe its real and they are just fearful and follow along.

I don’t think people dying or having health issues is GoD teaching a lesson because the unvaxxed are no better. What i see, is this being a pilot of how far they can to control us.
Now we see food storages and they will say its the unvaxxed truckers. We all know its false. Control the food you control the people especially low poverty cities.

Look at Venezula, Agrentina and Lebanon. That will come to USA. Also, it’s judgment. Take out God from schools etc. theres no covering.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 February, 10:13
* Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. Those who repent/regret once they learn the truth I believe will be healed. Through God I will do all I can to help. Those who knowingly pushed the jab knowing it was a kill-shot will not do well. Some have/will perish from lack of knowledge/rejected knowledge. I pray for their souls.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 February, 10:05
We will ALL OWN what happens to this world.
It is a collective consciousness that awakens - and it will rise with the light, as Canada has done. The people stood up and many were awakened, drawn to the awakening.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
07 February, 09:19
I feel in a way we are "Noah's" you can only tell people so much about warnings and then they either sink or swim.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 February, 09:19
I truly believe those of us who have been awake will find opportunities to take the high road, mend broken relationships and become the voices of clarity and love. Our journey is about to go into overdrive imho

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
07 February, 09:01
we can all pray for the healing of all. If it is in one's highest good, it will be. God may have other plans for others to bring about their healing. We may not understand but we can trust. Some of life's toughest jourrneys have the greatest if lessons. Be compassionate when thise who were asleep are ready. It can take years and it will eventually happen.

Silver Top @Silvered
07 February, 08:53
Believe in God yet deny the power? Let us come together as believers and claim the promises of God! Did Jesus not say, 'what so ever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it you.' 'If God be with you, who can be against you?' Many in my family took the jab, when my husband and daughter did.....I cried out to God....within seconds turning water into wine at the wedding feast came to mind......with that, turning something into water came to mind. God is good! I think many of us are like a mustard seed......altogether, we can move the mountain! Let's go! Pray! Spiritual warfare!!

09 February, 12:24
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I so needed to see your words tonight, you are so right! BELIEVE and press in! GOD bless you Carol & your lovely family

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 February, 08:31
Here is the issue I have with this, EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this comment board including me, when I was little got "death shots" they were never anything but "spirit cooking in veins" having said THAT< God is not cool with all the deaths at all. SO just because some dipped out of the graphene oxide death shot, in no way makes any of us "superior" and no I don't think patriots are happy folks are dying left and right. ALSO they consider EVERY death they cause a luciferian sacrifice.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 08:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They feed off our emotions on every level. IT is not just the cabal and all those entities. The families of the dying people as well. i cannot speak for other families but i can speak for mine. There is just as much evil around all the events. We have to break out of the matrix to end this.

Everything people intended for good has been stolen by evil. I watched a documentary about Make A Wish foundation. The original person had the very best intentions. Now look at them, refusing to honor wishes unless they are vaccinated. Corruption and evil take root very slowly. Only we can stop it.

We have free will and we have to respect other peoples choices. We have to work through this process. We can shout from the roof tops but at the end of the day, it is up to each person. THOSE WHO WERE FORCED, i believe is karma and something may never know.

Les hirondelles @leshirondelles
07 February, 07:22
Just a guess...maybe God will soon lead the world on a path to previously unimaginable healing (on many different levels).

Light, energy, frequency, plant healing methods, for example.

The medical / pharmaceutical industries could be dismantled or transformed, lessons learned, and bodies, minds, lives, relationships healed.

Many good things on the way in my humble opinion. The best is yet to come.

(Definitely not trying to minimize the pain many have felt throughout this journey).

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
07 February, 06:15
My “dark night of the soul” moment four years ago lead me to cry out to God. “Help Me” soon became “Use Me”.
Since then my intuition BS detector never failed and many miracles presented. I wanted to put it all on blast and I did for a while. Over a million people read my apology letter to President Trump. But the separation from loved ones brought me back to my knees. God then clearly lead me to this Anonup community and I saw the words “Be Patient” on the wall. It’s never been my thing to sit back and be quiet and patient, but what I’m hearing now is that it’s God’s thing. He’ll tell me when to use my throat chakra again.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 February, 05:42
worship is adoration. taking the mark of the beast at the issuance by the beast ? image is the embodiment of qualities contained therein . what is seeking the good life the media programmed life? In fact they werent seeking the real good life. They worshipped the beast and his image and took the mark of the beast and are now dying, becoming wifi devices.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 February, 05:30
mmm....death.....

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 February, 05:09
It's a personal journey, every soul has a different path...
To get to the same place? Probably yes, God's ultimate timeline of peace...
God's ultimate gift of love
Every single one of us had to go through a certain process to realign with his higher purpose.
We are not the same. And with this I don't think there are better than others. We are all unique.
If it took three jabs to someone to realize what kind of world we were living in, it's ok. As long as he waked up. For a teacher there is high pleasure in seeing the smart kid getting it all right away and fast. But there is
this sweetness in the heart of the same teacher when eventually even the slow kid finally gets it, in his own time...that sweetness is priceless. That is the compassion Jesus came to teach us...
We have to be patient.
I really want to go one where we all go...

Diana DJT @Diana
07 February, 04:05
I fear Dark Winter happens next, Biden spoke about it like 3 times during his debate with Trump in 2020. i had a horrible thought one morning, I looked up Dark Winter, it was an operation in June 2003, a simulation of a smallpox pandemic. Q mentions that the end will not be for everyone, because they will be dead, double meanings? My only son & his wife took it, even after I warned them, since 2017 they have shut me out of their lives 4 times now, this time since September, calls me crazy, a Qspiricy nut, need to get a life and stop llistening to crazies on social media. I am sad about it, tells me he is a Nihilist, believes that life has no meaning, I cannot interfere with Gods plan, God has all power, my heart breaks for the innocent children, I can’t help save those that cannot or will not try to save themselves, I pray for them with all my heart❤️Godspeed Patriots🙏🏼🇺🇸💥🐸

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
07 February, 06:40
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
same here my friend ! my sisters and friends took it . i could save my kids and their kids and husband . i also saved my parents . we need to trust God and give Him our pain. Now we wait in Him . love above all .

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 February, 01:09
After observing the people I know that have gotten the jabs, I have come to the conclusion that there wasn’t anything I could have said to them that would have made any difference at all. They would just blank out when I would try to give them information & that was to those who have always been very willing to listen and trusted what I had to say & would seek me out to talk or for advice. It’s been a very weird experience for me. I’ve gone from being a mentor and confidant to becoming a leper to those I care about. I stopped trying to talk to them about anything important & they seem to be very happy with that. I have just become a waiting observer. I really think God closed their ears to the truth and put scales over their eyes. These are good people & why I am so wide awake & they are so asleep, I can’t tell you. We awake ones seem to be peppered around, just observing the happenings & giving info to each other. Maybe the info we post will finally sink in when they awaken.

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 February, 01:00
Somebody broke this down in 2020. People that have college, graduate doctorate degrees are very smart. They been taught their whole lives no matter the professor as a student adjust to what they want from you and most importantly listen to instruction. Now you have the rebellious kids in school, never gave in did enough to get by have intutition when something isnt right act on instinct is the difference of a very smart person or a person of conscious mind

Guin Evere @Guinevere
07 February, 11:25
In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication
I agree. I grew up in a very educated area. The focus was on getting into a good school (i.e. ivy league). My grades were okay but I didn't like school. I didn't fit in around here. I hung out with the rebellious kids. That wasn't entirely a match because I wasn't going to rock a mohawk or enjoy punk music but they accepted me. Ironically, one of my closest friends from that time who rocked a mohawk is woke, vaxxed and a Democrat. Clearly, her rebellious nature wasn't enough or she became indoctrinated a long the way.