Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 09:16
I see many that are decent people but were caught up in the “good life” to pay attention to what was really going on. They got the jab.

Now, some are having health issues.

The question is: who’s fault is it?

We know evil will always do evil things.

We know God wants us to learn through the experiences we have.

We know MSM hid facts about the jab from the very start and pushed fear tactics to get more people injected.

We know hospitals have killed people.

So... are the people that were asleep to blame for not paying attention from the start? We were all like them at one point, too. Right? But, I’m pretty positive a lot of them thought most of us were crazy when we tried to warn them.

Was God trying to teach them a lesson that was out of our control?

What’s your best guess to what happens next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
Believe in God yet deny the power? Let us come together as believers and claim the promises of God! Did Jesus not say, 'what so ever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it you.' 'If God be with you, who can be against you?' Many in my family took the jab, when my husband and daughter did.....I cried out to God....within seconds turning water into wine at the wedding feast came to mind......with that, turning something into water came to mind. God is good! I think many of us are like a mustard seed......altogether, we can move the mountain! Let's go! Pray! Spiritual warfare!!
08:53 AM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silvered in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
09 February, 12:24
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I so needed to see your words tonight, you are so right! BELIEVE and press in! GOD bless you Carol & your lovely family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396