Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 09:16
I see many that are decent people but were caught up in the “good life” to pay attention to what was really going on. They got the jab.

Now, some are having health issues.

The question is: who’s fault is it?

We know evil will always do evil things.

We know God wants us to learn through the experiences we have.

We know MSM hid facts about the jab from the very start and pushed fear tactics to get more people injected.

We know hospitals have killed people.

So... are the people that were asleep to blame for not paying attention from the start? We were all like them at one point, too. Right? But, I’m pretty positive a lot of them thought most of us were crazy when we tried to warn them.

Was God trying to teach them a lesson that was out of our control?

What’s your best guess to what happens next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Here is the issue I have with this, EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this comment board including me, when I was little got "death shots" they were never anything but "spirit cooking in veins" having said THAT< God is not cool with all the deaths at all. SO just because some dipped out of the graphene oxide death shot, in no way makes any of us "superior" and no I don't think patriots are happy folks are dying left and right. ALSO they consider EVERY death they cause a luciferian sacrifice.
08:31 AM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 08:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They feed off our emotions on every level. IT is not just the cabal and all those entities. The families of the dying people as well. i cannot speak for other families but i can speak for mine. There is just as much evil around all the events. We have to break out of the matrix to end this.

Everything people intended for good has been stolen by evil. I watched a documentary about Make A Wish foundation. The original person had the very best intentions. Now look at them, refusing to honor wishes unless they are vaccinated. Corruption and evil take root very slowly. Only we can stop it.

We have free will and we have to respect other peoples choices. We have to work through this process. We can shout from the roof tops but at the end of the day, it is up to each person. THOSE WHO WERE FORCED, i believe is karma and something may never know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 February, 08:54
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
The whole thing is so diabolical. Your right about that first paragraph also. AND they count on "good people never understanding the depths of their evil" meaning the demons, so I point the finger at them and their human meat puppets. YEP we GOTTA BREAK THIS MATRIX>