Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 09:16
I see many that are decent people but were caught up in the “good life” to pay attention to what was really going on. They got the jab.

Now, some are having health issues.

The question is: who’s fault is it?

We know evil will always do evil things.

We know God wants us to learn through the experiences we have.

We know MSM hid facts about the jab from the very start and pushed fear tactics to get more people injected.

We know hospitals have killed people.

So... are the people that were asleep to blame for not paying attention from the start? We were all like them at one point, too. Right? But, I’m pretty positive a lot of them thought most of us were crazy when we tried to warn them.

Was God trying to teach them a lesson that was out of our control?

What’s your best guess to what happens next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
Somebody broke this down in 2020. People that have college, graduate doctorate degrees are very smart. They been taught their whole lives no matter the professor as a student adjust to what they want from you and most importantly listen to instruction. Now you have the rebellious kids in school, never gave in did enough to get by have intutition when something isnt right act on instinct is the difference of a very smart person or a person of conscious mind
01:00 AM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IStandWithTrump in this post can reply
Guin Evere @Guinevere
07 February, 11:25
In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication
I agree. I grew up in a very educated area. The focus was on getting into a good school (i.e. ivy league). My grades were okay but I didn't like school. I didn't fit in around here. I hung out with the rebellious kids. That wasn't entirely a match because I wasn't going to rock a mohawk or enjoy punk music but they accepted me. Ironically, one of my closest friends from that time who rocked a mohawk is woke, vaxxed and a Democrat. Clearly, her rebellious nature wasn't enough or she became indoctrinated a long the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396