Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Iā€™d like to see a US invasion of Canada where we literally go in and overthrow their false crown government and we make their entire nation part of the USA.

How can we reverse engineer this operationally?
02:14 PM - Feb 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 February, 11:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the Democratic Republic of North America šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„ in God we Trust šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
27 February, 11:39
šŸ¤« thinking that was the plan all along...you letting the šŸ˜ŗ out of the bag Doq?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrissydog 63. @Chrissydog63
27 February, 11:38
As a Canadian from BC know a majority would welcome this, and it would connect Alaska to mainland US.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 February, 11:29
I Would Be Total Down With That. The National Anthem Here Sucks.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 February, 11:25
The USMCA Agreement i believe has this motion built into it to Take out this Pedo Commie and governments after he is finished playing his part in the movie šŸ¤”šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
27 February, 10:43
We all wish and pray for the American"s Army to arrive in all province of Canada and remove all those traitors. I always wish to be the next star in the American flag

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 February, 03:10
CSIS has been comproimised since the late 80's early 90's...look at who is in charge now...why was CSIS formed? lack of trust in RCMP and MI?? who clears security clearance for RCMP and all Mil....who has NOW joined CAF??? what countries are they from???.... how are they cleared?? how soon will they be NCO's if rest are vaxxed??????

27 February, 03:11
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy šŸ‘†šŸ‘†

27 February, 03:05
the few....will fight to the death to protect this nation and their families... MI of every nationality are ready... we are the true canadian patriots.....

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 02:34
Come get us! šŸ˜‰šŸ™šŸ˜˜

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 February, 02:42
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Lol just stumbled upon this

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
27 February, 02:16
As a Canadian, to see sock boy taken away in cuffs would be a dream come true.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

PAPA CADDI @RickN
27 February, 02:05
USNA..... United States of North AmericašŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 February, 10:15
Breaking Newz Doq, eyes on! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜¤šŸ‘Ž

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 February, 12:21
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Expect Robo Cops... they were used in Paris. Walking
in a line w/real cops, 2 of them walked into burning
barrels, fell & lay there like cockroaches, until human
cops uprighted them.

With heavy uniforms & helmets, you can't tell.

Pray the Human cops may join the protestors.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
07 February, 06:30
I'm gonna go out on the crazy branch and wonder outloud ..if Canadian people are so upset now about others trying to remove a bad government ..how are they really gonna feel when they realize it was built under a false crown, that was over thrown by the good guys and we are actually part America and Donald Trump is our president lol

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 February, 12:55
someone else posted similiar message and my response is the same, i am canadian and i approve this message ;) PLEASE USA COME SAVE US IN CANADA PLEASE AND THANK YOU šŸ™

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 February, 12:54

Sha Chilen @shachilen
07 February, 04:11
Yes please! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
06 February, 09:18
Guessing this is a joke. I've owned a property in BC for many years and Canadians are very proud of their country and their heritage as they should be. The majority do not base their identity in the British Crown - they are distinctly Canadian. Hopefully their country is restored to them and they resume being our affable neighbors in the Great White North - eh!

Sha Chilen @shachilen
07 February, 04:13
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Iā€™d rather live in the US, to be honest. Iā€™m in BC and itā€™s really bad here. Hubby is an American, so first chance we get, weā€™ll be looking to get out of here.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 February, 09:16
That's the plan.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
06 February, 07:57
new queen of Canada is in place and posting on telegram
šŸ’«Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana romanadidulošŸ’« Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President
šŸ’› RomanaDidulo šŸ’› This is my one and only #Real account on Telegram. I don't direct message anyone Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen /President of Canada Kingdom of Canada
https://teechip.com/stores...
https://t.me/romanadidulo

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 February, 01:13
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
I'm sorry to inform you of the truth about her using less-than-kind words.
She is a grifter.
She is a delusional whack job.
She is blasphemous, having the gall to use "I AM" in her title.
Her "title" is of her own creation.
Queens don't sell T-shirts.
She infiltrated the patriot movement to make us all look like whack jobs. Her partners in crime are Michael Protzman and Lin Wood.

Operation Que @OperationQ
11 February, 02:33
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
šŸ” "Introducing Queen Romana Didulo: Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Kingdom of Canada"
šŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...
šŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 07:52
The maps that Nana has seen in the future shows most of Canada included in the United States For America, but who knows.

My fren that I helped last year to get out of Canada has indicated to me that Canada seems to be mostly run by the CCP of China instead of the Crown.

27 February, 03:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
absolutely true....even in our military

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
06 February, 07:41
I say that is a great idea.

However, I would want our Canadian frens to decide for themselves. If you would want to join the US...fantastic. If you want to do your own thing. We're here to help...if they want it. I don't think they would.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 07:38
Donā€™t freakā€™em out Doq! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 February, 07:59
šŸ˜‡šŸ™šŸŖ–
PATH ALMOST CLEARED; )
šŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸŽ¶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 February, 01:09
i currently live in jesus land ...
and that makes us inhabitants ... what?
shit outta luck?
dependent on a satanic government?
economically disadvantaged?

it's made my ass happier by extracting from my "homeland"

you can keep hawaii and oregon and california

such untrustworthy places
born there owned there done that

swipe

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 February, 06:30
That sounds prophetic Doq.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 February, 06:24
šŸ˜ Sounds like a "fun" idea, Doq!
Why stop there at Canada? lol Help the whole world out!!!
After all, it seems everyone tries to move to US.
Let's make US Grand.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 February, 04:58
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
exactly. Malta EU is a mess we have most stringent travel restrictions in EU. Malta is part of common wealth !!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 February, 01:01
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Letā€™s have a ball! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 February, 04:23
I'm not sure many Canadians would agree with that at the moment, but it is amusing to read the outrage from people in Ottawa who want the military to remove the protestors. What they don't realize is that Canada does not have a functioning military anymore and that if the choice is between Trudeau's Chinese/DS overlords or the US, it may be an easy decision. Trudeau has treated the military disgracefully. I doubt they would go to the wall for him.

Sha Chilen @shachilen
07 February, 04:17
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
This Canadian is in! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 February, 03:47
Might want to start with overthrowing the o'Biden fake government.

I am a firm believer in cleaning up our back porch before we attempt to clean up someone elses.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
06 February, 03:42
Australia as well.