Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 02:14
I’d like to see a US invasion of Canada where we literally go in and overthrow their false crown government and we make their entire nation part of the USA.

How can we reverse engineer this operationally?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
06 February, 07:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
new queen of Canada is in place and posting on telegram
💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President
💛 RomanaDidulo 💛 This is my one and only #Real account on Telegram. I don't direct message anyone Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen /President of Canada Kingdom of Canada
https://teechip.com/stores...
https://t.me/romanadidulo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I'm sorry to inform you of the truth about her using less-than-kind words.
She is a grifter.
She is a delusional whack job.
She is blasphemous, having the gall to use "I AM" in her title.
Her "title" is of her own creation.
Queens don't sell T-shirts.
She infiltrated the patriot movement to make us all look like whack jobs. Her partners in crime are Michael Protzman and Lin Wood.
01:13 PM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 February, 04:34
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Not much doubt there regarding queeny.
seen mixed, as could be anticipated, regarding LW. Plenty of work to be done and welcome actions/disclosures that can be taken with the information on hand regarding DS ringleaders with or without LW. Mil operation and they have it all, remaining the current precedent.
Thanks for the input. 👍😎

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 February, 05:25
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Thank God for our Military Intel!!!!!