Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.
08:22 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 September, 09:43
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
The evil powers have exalted themselves into a place where they can never return - HELL. They all gave their souls to Satan and negotiated a deal for immense wealth, power to rule this earth and eternal life. Do they really believe they can destroy the human race, the planet earth and just walk away into a place of grandeur? Satan cleverly never explained to them that HE as well as ALL OF HIS DEMONS will spend eternity in HELL.
Revelations 21:

"Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Eternity is FOREVER AND EVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 August, 06:50
It’s been a while, Ham! I pray all is ok with you, old fren!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
06 June, 12:28
Brother how do we send you a coffee

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
12 March, 05:34
HaShem does NOT mean The Sun.

Shem means "Name" or "Renown". Shem also means "Breath".

Please don't mislead people who wouldn't take the time to verify your "research."

27 February, 09:18

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 February, 09:21
Meh,, not so much Trixie

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 February, 04:35
WRONG. Ha means THE. Shem means NAME.
Ha: ה
Shem: שם
The Name: השם

B (or Beh) means IN.
B'Shem means IN (the) NAME.
B: ב
'Shem: בשם
Compare השם (the name)
with בשם (in the name)

This is a form of combining words. If not combined, it would be B'HaShem. A similar combining is found in Spanish: mijo for mi hijo (my son).

Hashem means “The Name” in Hebrew. When reading the Torah or praying, Jews who come across the name of God (transliterated into English as YHWH) will substitute the word Adonai. In other contexts and in casual conversation, Jews who encounter God’s name will substitute Hashem instead.

I also want to clear up the lie about what Israel means. David Icke and others tell you that it means: Is for ISIS, Ra for sun god, and El for Saturn. THIS IS IDIOTIC!
Israel ישראל means "fighter of God". Double entendre truth: Jacob wrestled with the angel of the LORD (God) but also fought God's enemies.

22 February, 09:03
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
You are correct, Ha means The and Shem means Name but ShemEsh means Sun in Hebrew (Esh means fire). I lived/studied in Jerusalem for 10 years and as you are also obviously well aware there are many ways every Hebrew letter and word are connected (even the spaces between them) and that there are numerous layers to each especially in the 5 books of Moses, they are also very entwined numerically. Sorry if that small leap offended you. Thanks for paying attention and contributing, all the best :)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 June, 12:52
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
yes, agreed “El” of God
because in addition to never saying the trie Name of God…HE who is MOST HOLY blessed be HIS Name Amen

we also use Elohiem when praying
see there is the “El” again

if you go back to early testement
“Rah” is Egypt…the furtherest thing that the children of israel the Israelites would want to be associated with
so whoever started the rumor about tye Rah thing was incorrect

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
08 February, 03:19
💧💦WATCH THE WATER …. 👀💧💦

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 February, 03:18
In case you missed it! ☝️😎👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 February, 04:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Those who missed this☝️😎👉 May have
Missed that! 👇😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 January, 02:44
I have an issue with this part. I would love some clarity. It seems that you say the New Age movement is related to [them]/luciferians, but then it seems that you equate our “heritage” with the things that the New Age movement practices and teaches. I hope it’s ok that I added my meme to this; it just made it easier to explain. I will gladly remove it if you’d prefer! Thank you, Ham! I am in no way “picking a fight”😬 I just don’t understand the connection.

01 February, 02:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I absolutely know what you mean and wish (in retrospect) I had been clearer in the Epilogue (I struggled with even including that part), what I meant to say was that before the flood people lived longer and were able to do many things that today would be considered “magical” because they were closer to God and that the “bad guys” hoard this “technology” to maintain their grip on the masses. I don’t possess the correct language to describe what I was trying to say so used words I’ve read describe similar things from other sources and I (now) wish I had been more clear but am glad you brought it up so that I could try and make my point clearer, which I hope I have :)

01 February, 02:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
*Plus Love your addition of the meme :)

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 January, 06:42
I appreciate all your hard work. I have a difficult time breaking down Q posts. I thank you. Questiin in regards to Mountains moved? earthquakes?

09 February, 11:28
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
As I understand it, more than ever before in recorded history ... lots of stuff happening underground.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 January, 03:57
Deep Gratitude for this extensive research and matching up to the Q posts. I am most impressed and appreciative.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 January, 10:00
ThankQ
The rest of the story.
God bless you n your good work.
Save the children of today n the future.

Ken King @KenKing
29 January, 02:52
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 January, 10:09
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
They gonna keep painting and pissin on it or the spa ones find that massive fkin tunnel system under there, then you know fkin get rid of it. ALL of it.

28 January, 08:26
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 2). It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

*Part 3 in comments

28 January, 08:28
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 3). It is harsh but only part of the story.

*THANK YOU & GOD BL

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 January, 09:58
BRILLIANT WORK... Patrick GOD BLESS YOU. Thank YOU for Posting this. :)