Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 08:22
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 08:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 2). It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

*Part 3 in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 3). It is harsh but only part of the story.

*THANK YOU & GOD BL
08:28 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 February, 02:02
😊Thank you so much.. I love your posts!!!! Wish we got sit down and go into detail.. I would love to tell you about things that I have gotten in dreams and then researched....and it's mind blowig. But I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what you do!!!!😊

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 February, 09:06
Just an interesting sidebar: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

28 January, 11:12
We are experiencing a MAJOR depopulation event unlike anything seen since the medieval plagues. Georgia GuideStones = prophesy, not suggestions.

*Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

*Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 February, 09:11
Yet this isn't being reported. Insurance companies obviously know as do funeral homes, clergy who officiate at funerals and of course the very crooked hospitals and the mainstream medical profession. Someone more capable and smarter than I am - I hope - will put this altogether - soon. Then maybe some will be saved.