Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 08:22
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 08:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 2). It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Part 3 in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
BRILLIANT WORK... Patrick GOD BLESS YOU. Thank YOU for Posting this. :)
09:58 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it