Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 08:22
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 January, 02:44
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I have an issue with this part. I would love some clarity. It seems that you say the New Age movement is related to [them]/luciferians, but then it seems that you equate our “heritage” with the things that the New Age movement practices and teaches. I hope it’s ok that I added my meme to this; it just made it easier to explain. I will gladly remove it if you’d prefer! Thank you, Ham! I am in no way “picking a fight”😬 I just don’t understand the connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I absolutely know what you mean and wish (in retrospect) I had been clearer in the Epilogue (I struggled with even including that part), what I meant to say was that before the flood people lived longer and were able to do many things that today would be considered “magical” because they were closer to God and that the “bad guys” hoard this “technology” to maintain their grip on the masses. I don’t possess the correct language to describe what I was trying to say so used words I’ve read describe similar things from other sources and I (now) wish I had been more clear but am glad you brought it up so that I could try and make my point clearer, which I hope I have :)
02:44 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
12 February, 08:57
Help me out with this too please. If people were closer to God pre-flood... What was the reason for the flood to begin with? How did that change with Noah's family being the ones to re-populate the earth? Is the bible not accurate as to the condition of the human condition, being evil? Was there only one righteous man? (Noah). Or was it all plagiarized or false?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 February, 01:58
If you dont mind I would like to add some stuff to what you are saying..its just my opinion with information and research that I have done over the years..I have dreams of many things.. and that is what I base what i research on.. they have changed the timelines for a reason. Which has to tie to the book of revelations... side not..the book of revelations was actually written for them. Anyways..This time frame is much shorter than they want us to know about... I have learned so much about the CATHARS, Tartarians, and (the real) Moors. these people were very connected and more advanced that we were ever told. I believe these were the people that actually built the massive building etc. and they were healing centers. Seems like so many things were stolen from these groups of people and this "group" that took over have no clue of what to do.. I was told that it has EVERYTHING to do with our DNA..and the frequency. thanks for hearing me out..there is more but im running out of space..haha